Gmenu2x V0.6 Released

hmm, I thought the latest version had the overclocking built-in, without referring to the external cpu_speed app. Might be wrong. Ryo?
Either way, I think it would be better as an option rather than hard-coded. I'm a big believer in everything like this being at the choice of the user..

for some reason on mine, it always says my SD card is at 968/945. Even though its only half way full. No big deal just found it weird.

cpu_speed.sh has been removed some versions ago.
Changing ram timings may turn your gp2x unstable afaik. I could do that but many people would probably have problems with that feature.

@Lupin: Never happened to me but I use a system function to retrive those values so it may be an issue between your sd and the gp2x, but as far as I understand it's not a big issue for you.

I got the same problem as lupin.

Is it possible to add a global gamma control? thats maybe the only feature I think your menu is lacking. Great work man

Ryo posted on Oct 1 2006 at 06:32 PM said:
cpu_speed.sh has been removed some versions ago.
Changing ram timings may turn your gp2x unstable afaik. I could do that but many people would probably have problems with that feature.

@Lupin: Never happened to me but I use a system function to retrive those values so it may be an issue between your sd and the gp2x, but as far as I understand it's not a big issue for you.

It could turn things unstable. If you are to add it Ryo, it would be better as a toggle.

Right now I just added it to my autorun.gpu. Don't actually know if that works though, heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back