Finalizing everything!

You ditnt got a Voucher Code??
But you got a Preepreeorder PCB??
Contakt EvilDragon, mybe there was something wrong whit the Shopsoftware
If i remember correktly, than he should be abble to find your code if its lost..

You should have a code in an email with the title "[DragonBox] Thanks !"
Crap, I was afraid of that. For some reason all my emails from before April 1st are completely gone. I don't have them. Is there any way he can resend it?

Looking at the store page again, it's kinda sad that the rumble and sensors are exclusive to the 4G versions.
Would've wanted them, but they obviously aren't worth the extra 100€ for those who don't have any use for 4G itself. Is that really cutting a bit off the production price or is this supposed to be a way to sell more 4G units?

I can live without them, sure, but I think this may affect the amount of applications supporting these later on.

Looking at the store page again, it's kinda sad that the rumble and sensors are exclusive to the 4G versions.
Would've wanted them, but they obviously aren't worth the extra 100€ for those who don't have any use for 4G itself. Is that really cutting a bit off the production price or is this supposed to be a way to sell more 4G units?
I really have no use for 3/4G, but would like to have everything top notch apart from it.

I can live without them, sure, but I think this may affect the amount of applications supporting these later on.
Yes, that's what I fear too. It's reducing the chance of Pyra exclusive titles utilizing the keyboard LEDs, rumble and g-sensors.
A Pyra port of Jump to the Moon would be cool too.

Actually, they want to remove DRM because the latest SD-Cards I got with the Caanoos all had non-working games.
I also asked if I could get the sourcecode of all their games and get the license for them.
My contact wanted to forward it... though I don't know if it'll ever work out.

Never happened. :(

Is that really cutting a bit off the production price or is this supposed to be a way to sell more 4G units?
Probably both. It's actually pretty smart if you consider he's not even certain he'll have enough pre-orders for the 4G version without it.

Don't scare me like that lol
I would love to be scared like that: if the first batch that EvilDragon wants to produce sells out within hours, even if I don't get one then mission accomplished, he'll have enough money to fund the next batch entirely and I'll happily wait for that.

Crap, I was afraid of that. For some reason all my emails from before April 1st are completely gone. I don't have them. Is there any way he can resend it?
Don't worry, your order is saved in the shop.
Let me know details (name, email address, etc.) via PM and I can resend it.

Your place in the queue is already fixed, so that doesn't need to be sorted out right away.

About the rumble motor: we could also include it in the normal unit, the sensors would be too expensive though.

I'll also make a preorder FAQ within the next few hours, answering most of the questions asked here :)

Do you have the details for the US and EU modem?
I live in The Netherlands right now for work but I plan to move back to the states. So I'm wondering if I bought an EU version if one of the US mobiles would still work.

Do you have the details for the US and EU modem?
I live in The Netherlands right now for work but I plan to move back to the states. So I'm wondering if I bought an EU version if one of the US mobiles would still work.

This is my real question/issue. I don't need mobile data but it would be nice to have (and I want GPS). But I go to the EU a lot. All I really want/need is 3G world wide, so I need to know which option can do that. Any 4G anywhere would be kind of an unused bonus

Back