Faster delivery/upgrade - Craig's orders

Shipping notification received (upgrade queue #78). I do hope we hear from some non-upgraders getting shipping notifications some time soon... :)

Got my dispatch email today - originally ordered 01/10/2008 at 21:11. Would have been sooner but there was a mishap with my invoice not being printed off (didn't upgrade btw).

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping notification received (upgrade queue #78).

Original Order - 2nd October 2008

Upgraded - 11th April 2012 (Upgrade Queue #96)

No e-mail here yet, and it's been nearly two months...

I'm right behind you (#97). By the sound of it ours have arrived and are just awaiting either shoulder-button-fixing or casing.

Stupid optimism.

Also I move out from my current address in two weeks. There's a dilemma.

Shipping notification received (upgrade queue #78). I do hope we hear from some non-upgraders getting shipping notifications some time soon... :)

Got my dispatch email today - originally ordered 01/10/2008 at 21:11. Would have been sooner but there was a mishap with my invoice not being printed off (didn't upgrade btw).
Very nice to hear. :)

hmm.. My order is from April 2010 guess I still have a long wait ahead of me :(

hmm.. My order is from April 2010 guess I still have a long wait ahead of me :(
Orders were only open initially for that first weekend, but they're getting to the end of those orders now. We should find that the density of orders after that is significantly lower, maybe only several hundred orders in total, so you hopefully don't have as long to wait as you think...

Last edited by a moderator:
The project finally has some much needed progress! I'm #99 in the upgraded queue, so I'm hoping my order will ship soon :)

I'm a second batcher, from june of 2010 I upgraded a couple of weeks ago, I'm number #116 in queue.

Really I will marry on september and I'll go to japan in honeymoon travel... I only hope to have my pandora for the travel...

^

Things should be moving along if Global Components has finished 500 as ED mentioned. But wasn't he tied up with some hockey for a week or two?

Hasn't there been any pre-orders coming in except that one that was mentioned last week. What happened to all the pre-orders that were supposed to be shipped by the end of May?
There's been two announcements in the last 10 days. If we estimate about 5% of owners are forum members and extrapolate, that's about 28 sent per week. If 100 per week are produced, that's about 1 in 3 being sent to old preorders.

Beyond those 500 I think the hold-up is PCBs as they've finally pegged the issue that was keeping production at 100 per week. The PCB is what the 1Ghz club is waiting on and IIRC it's a 4 week lead time.

Back