Faster delivery/upgrade - Craig's orders

Received email with shipping confirmation today... upgraded position is #92.

Hope all of you receive a confirmation soon!

Thanks OP team for keep moving things ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm position #97 and still haven't received any word.

Maybe you were a late-shipped final unit from the previous batch from ED.

Maybe, but there are other 5 units until pos #97, I assume not all the people is posting here.

Have recevied the unit, only two days after email recpetion, and it is fantastic!!!

(only a little gap when closing it in the left side... barely noticeable.)

Even better, the unit seems to overclock to 1GHz with stability.

@PaulFOrey and the other preorders: I,m pretty sure you will receive your unit soon, and at least in my opinion, it worths the wait.

Now, heading to try to configure all the stuff for attempt some porting...

Hoping everyone reading here receives his unit soon!

My original order was in the 2nd batch on the 27th July 2010. Just upgraded to position 127. I can't wait to eventually get my open Pandora console. Especially now that I'm confined to a desk job.

Hey folks. I have been lurking for a long time but wanted to share an update. I pre-ordered back in October 2009. I did upgrade to the new queue. Mine was purchased through Craig and my new queue slot was 110. I have just received an email that mine will be shipping next week. So the orders are slowly shipping out. Hope this helps.

Say I "upgrade" my order. Will I have the assurance that I will receive my device within a week? Else I see no use of keeping throwing money at this. :(

Say I "upgrade" my order. Will I have the assurance that I will receive my device within a week? Else I see no use of keeping throwing money at this. :(

Currently depends on what you want, GC are currently doing 1Ghz units.

We are working at full speed to get things back on track.

I'm #116 in upgrade queue and I have recieved a mail telling that that week they will send my pandora. I really can't wait!!!! YUHUUUUUUUUU!

Hey folks. I have been lurking for a long time but wanted to share an update. I pre-ordered back in October 2009. I did upgrade to the new queue. Mine was purchased through Craig and my new queue slot was 110. I have just received an email that mine will be shipping next week. So the orders are slowly shipping out. Hope this helps.

I'm #116 in upgrade queue and I have recieved a mail telling that that week they will send my pandora. I really can't wait!!!! YUHUUUUUUUUU!

hmmm.

I'm glad your Pandoras are on their way, but I can't help wondering where my #96 Upgraded order is.

No mail for me, and yes I have checked the Spam folder.

Craig, care to shed some light on this please ?

hmmm.

I'm glad your Pandoras are on their way, but I can't help wondering where my #96 Upgraded order is.

No mail for me, and yes I have checked the Spam folder.

My queue Upgraded order is #98.

No mail for me ,from UK.

Interesting, did you order from Ed or Craig? I'm #70 from Ed and yet to hear anything. Me thinks it's not first come first served lol

Interesting, did you order from Ed or Craig? I'm #70 from Ed and yet to hear anything. Me thinks it's not first come first served lol

Mine is to upgrade an October 2nd 2008 Classic Pandora Pre-Order.

Not upgrading to a new-fangled 1Ghz unit and ordered from Craig.

Upgraded four months ago to expedite delivery apparently.

I'm craig list... I didn't receive a confirmation of delivery. Just an email telling that this week they will send it. When I think some units will be sent that week.

(I think so.)

I don't have upgrade queues and I don't have any Pandora queue numbers, only order numbers from my shop ;)

Are you sure you're not confusing this with an order number from my shop? :)

I don't have upgrade queues and I don't have any Pandora queue numbers, only order numbers from my shop ;)

Are you sure you're not confusing this with an order number from my shop? :)

Now I am confused lol. All I know is, I'm upgrade #70 for the 1ghz batch. I can get you my original order number I guess, I think a few of us are trying to work out which batch were in! :)

unless he means less Queue, Queue.. which everyone would like to see.

Back