1Ghz units, more available, little update.

I'm waiting to see did any new units leave from Craig too! ;)

I haven't received an email on it yet so I'm assuming they haven't shipped yet :-

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I haven't received an email on it yet so I'm assuming they haven't shipped yet :-

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The team hasn't been on the forums much yet today either. Until someone says otherwise, I'm assuming they're all boxing stuff up and applying labels like mad to beat their Royal Mail and UPS pickup deadlines and would send emails after.

Hi to all,

this is my first topic and i wanna introduce me to the comunity, my name is Ciro and I'm from italy and i love pandora :) in addition i've preordered my 1ghz pandora from dragonshop yesterday, when do you think it will be sended?

thanks to all this board is so awesome

hi Ciro, welcome to the boards! I hope you'll get your Pandora soon, at least I'm confident it won't be 3 years like some were waiting.

I have the older Pandora, it is really awesome so yours can only be even a little more awesome. Have fun :)

Just another little update, if you upgraded in the last couple of weeks we will include a free extra battery with your upgrade, as I've just found a spare box of batteries, and, well, thought it would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very generous.

I attempted to upgrade last week, but there seems to have been a mix up of communications. I asked both yourself and ED. ED didn't get back to me about it, Jacquelyn did, but to say that she understood I was upgrading through ED.

Just another little update, if you upgraded in the last couple of weeks we will include a free extra battery with your upgrade, as I've just found a spare box of batteries, and, well, thought it would be nice.

Do you have any update on 1Ghz orders?

Seems like it has been a while since any of your orders have shipped....

I'm number 55 in your queue...

Thanks!

Do you have any update on 1Ghz orders?

Seems like it has been a while since any of your orders have shipped....

I'm number 55 in your queue...

Thanks!
See this thread about that:

Back