Faster delivery/upgrade - Craig's orders

I got my unit (2-Oct-2008 order) on Friday. And I can honestly say it was worth the wait. It's a mighty impressive little machine. Thank you very much all involved!

-James.

Craig,

Can I post my order # to figure out where am I in a queue (Jan.09 order)

Sent from my Notion Ink ADAM using Tapatalk

If the GC production goes to plan your order will ship at the end of May.

Any update on that? As I see correctly ppl with 2008 preorders are getting theirs Pandoras

I got my unit (2-Oct-2008 order) on Friday. And I can honestly say it was worth the wait. It's a mighty impressive little machine. Thank you very much all involved!

-James.

Are you regular preorder or upgrade?

Hi Craig,

My order number is --------------------- and ordered on first day in 2008. Could you guestimate when my unit will get to me? Or should I upgrade?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Craig,

My order number is GVVDX********** and ordered on first day in 2008. Could you guestimate when my unit will get to me? Or should I upgrade?

thanks
Not a good idea to post your order number on-line chief. People can use it to get your order re-directed.

You should have got yours already. As far as I'm aware they are now shipping the orders from the morning of the second day. If you ordered from Craig you might want to try sending him a private message on the boards, ringing up his company or sending them an email.

Hello to you all. My first post, although I`ve been lurking the Forums for quite some time. I received my Pandora a week ago and I am absolutely amazed at the capabilities such a little machine can do for you. Yes there are other portable devices in existence that specs-wise could be more powerful than the Pandora since its creation, but the Pandora is currently the only one with an all-in-one versatility factor, plus committed support from the official developers/creators, the software devs and also the open community with a wide range of knowledge and expertise. Plus when your device gets noticed and commented by various media outlets, that says a lot about the product.

I chose not to give up on these guys ( Craigx and his support staff;ED and his support team ) because even after all they have been through what with numerous delays and issues, they decided to stay the course and to see it come to fruition. That is why I too decided to hang tough after all these years (Oct 2 2008 order, upgraded two weeks after Craigx had the option available).

It is all about exercising patience.

It is amazing what these folks ( Craigx, EvilDragon, M.Weston & Fatih ) have created when they put their collective minds and knowledge together and created such a unique device. I wish them all even more success in whatever future venture they may be planning. In the meantime, I am hoping that all the existing pre-orders are fulfilled/completed before year`s end and that every one has one in their hands. :lol:

Thanks again every one. Now back to your scheduled Pandora enjoyment!

Patnik.

Hello to you all. My first post, although I`ve been lurking the Forums for quite some time. I received my Pandora a week ago and I am absolutely amazed at the capabilities such a little machine can do for you. Yes there are other portable devices in existence that specs-wise could be more powerful than the Pandora since its creation, but the Pandora is currently the only one with an all-in-one versatility factor, plus committed support from the official developers/creators, the software devs and also the open community with a wide range of knowledge and expertise. Plus when your device gets noticed and commented by various media outlets, that says a lot about the product.

I chose not to give up on these guys ( Craigx and his support staff;ED and his support team ) because even after all they have been through what with numerous delays and issues, they decided to stay the course and to see it come to fruition. That is why I too decided to hang tough after all these years (Oct 2 2008 order, upgraded two weeks after Craigx had the option available).

It is all about exercising patience.

It is amazing what these folks ( Craigx, EvilDragon, M.Weston & Fatih ) have created when they put their collective minds and knowledge together and created such a unique device. I wish them all even more success in whatever future venture they may be planning. In the meantime, I am hoping that all the existing pre-orders are fulfilled/completed before year`s end and that every one has one in their hands. :lol:

Thanks again every one. Now back to your scheduled Pandora enjoyment!

Patnik.
+1 for a considered, polite and positive first post :)

I've got one of each heheheh >:]

I have just ordered one from Craig and i should have it within 2 weeks. cant wait!

Good evening, everyone! I haven't posted anything since April 2011, so I would like to chime in for once. I read the forums nearly everyday and have upgraded my September 2010 preorder in March of 2012, but am still waiting patiently like the rest of us.

I have just ordered one from Craig and i should have it within 2 weeks. cant wait!

What was your updated queue number?

Perhaps there are newer, faster upgrades they need to sell in order to fund the new fast upgrades they need to sell in order to fund the preorders that they took back when Moses was answering the phones?

In other news, paying EXTRA and still having to wait Two Months™ (and counting) without so much as an "oops - sorry" is bullshit.

queue number 74,

received my unit this week,

order upgraded from an initial order in october 2008.
Starting to wonder what these faster delivery upgrades are faster than, exactly. I upgraded on April 3, upgrade queue #78. Not shipped yet.

So in two weeks Craig hasn't managed to ship more than four upgraded orders? Is the queue even going in order?

I'm number 97 so I'm pretty disappointed now. It's been over a month and a half since I upgraded.

queue number 74,

received my unit this week,

order upgraded from an initial order in october 2008.
Starting to wonder what these faster delivery upgrades are faster than, exactly. I upgraded on April 3, upgrade queue #78. Not shipped yet.

So in two weeks Craig hasn't managed to ship more than four upgraded orders? Is the queue even going in order?

I'm number 97 so I'm pretty disappointed now. It's been over a month and a half since I upgraded.

I think my biggest mistake was ordering from Craig. It's obvious which of the two gives far less of a shit.

[sarcasm on]

The situation is as simple as multiplying two numbers, like 700 * 150.

1. Craig is going to build 150 pieces of Ghz Pandoras. (oc'able to 1.28 Ghz. It's over 100% speed boost! /comparing to a stock 600Mhz Pandora/)

2. He will receive only motherboards from ED.

3. Craig needs 'empty' Pandoras to install the new boards.

4. You have been weighed in the balances and have been found deficient. (Daniel 5:27)

[sarcasm off]

Sorry guys, I still don't see the relation in investors-money-ED-???-Craig-new model-money chain. I'm just worrying about the future of Pandora.

Feel free to stone/correct me if I'm wrong.

stonning is reserved for the true but not nice to read comments

Upgraded my order a few days ago and got this as part of the email response, I wonder if anyone finds it useful.

... your queue position in our new upgrade list is 112. We have despatched 74 upgrades to date and more [from?] the shipment we are receiving in a few days. Your order will be despatched from the next shipment we receive expected in approximately 2 weeks.
This goes with what ED was saying; units are shipped to Craig in bulk, to avoid massive shipping costs. Now they're making more than they can sell, I'm hoping Craig's queue will move a lot faster. Also, not sure if that means they've got 112 to ship, or if they've shipped 74/112 upgrades.

Of course, be nice to get some word from Craig or ED about this? :)

Back