Emails to remaining preorders.

I basicly try to be patient. I orderd in March and paid the whole price to make things easier and keep this project rolling. I just look for news here in the forum once in a while.

Instead of all the posts I digg throught and being more confused than before, I'd like to have this:

A simple list of how many orders for which version are open and how many of which version are in production.

(Then I would at least know, which and how many versions "exist", which I don't know by now).

Ah and: No, I've received no mail so far (and "yes" I used "all folders and subfolders" from my icedove search menu)

Last edited by a moderator:
I basicly try to be patient. I orderd in March and paid the whole price to make things easier and keep this project rolling. I just look for news here in the forum once in a while.

Instead of all the posts I digg throught and being more confused than before, I'd like to have this:

A simple list of how many orders for which version are open and how many of which version are in production.

(Then I would at least know, which and how many versions "exist", which I don't know by now).

Ah and: No, I've received no mail so far (and "yes" I used "all folders and subfolders" from my icedove search menu)

I think the mail went to the original pre order queue. So you wouldn't be in that mailing list.

I think the mail went to the original pre order queue. So you wouldn't be in that mailing list.
Oh, that I misunderstood then. Nevermind. Back to 100% prosessing power on "wait". ;-)

If I understand this right, apparently from the point of view of keeping this project rolling on it does not matter if you upgrade from Ed or from Craig.

As well, if I am not wrong, right now there are 1GHz queue waiters but as far as I remember if you upgrade from Ed you can receive your 1GHz Pandora as soon as it is made in Germany leaving behind you the 1GHz queue (I guess, that queue is just for people who paid for the 1GHz Pandoras through the Craig's shop a few months ago)

It seems to me like upgrading from Craig would take me to the 1GHz queue otherwise from Ed there are not queues and you can get your Pandora directly, without waiting anymore.

So my question is:

If I upgrade right now from Craig or Ed, will I receive my precious Pandora as soon as it is made or I will become a new 1GHz queue waiter? Because if I am going to jump into a new queue I would rather prefer to keep waiting in my 4+ years queue than paying more for nothing.

No clue. First I was getting emails with a "communication" and those emails, in this case, created strategic delays, but last 3 emails were typical "push refund date" from month to another month.

Thanks, buddy! I think there is a sense in the morning to go to my bank with a printout of the payment transaction and fill out a form for a refund for a dishonest seller.

^ how would that help anyone?

If Craig is not in a financial position to refund people, but will be soon, then the wait is probably as long as the paper-chain of complaint forms you want to start.

For those coming here after reading that messy email, I feel obliged to inform that "Super Pandora 2.0" is normally known as 1GHz unit (nobody calls it that "super" name here) and Craig originally started offering them in June:

http://boards.openpa...how-to-get-one/

However, due to some misfortunate events many of those who ordered back then still don't have their units:

http://boards.openpa...rent-situation/

EvilDragon, who runs the production now, is also offering upgrades here:

https://www.dragonbo...ndora-1ghz.html

AFAIK so far everyone who ordered from him directly when they were in stock, got their unit.

That 'messy email' email I sent, as bad as you may perceive it to be, is working very well, it is the same sort of language I used with the iCP2 kickstarter and it works.

How well? How many out of the remaining preorderers have upgraded? How many do you have left in your queue?

^ how would that help anyone?

If Craig is not in a financial position to refund people, but will be soon, then the wait is probably as long as the paper-chain of complaint forms you want to start.

That 'soon' in my case will be 4 months starting on Saturday. My creditors are not waiting to be paid 'soon' - I need to get another credit to paid them so Craig can do this same.

^ how would that help anyone? If Craig is not in a financial position to refund people, but will be soon, then the wait is probably as long as the paper-chain of complaint forms you want to start.

it does not have to help, this should solve the problem.

Polite behavior can help with clients, paid their money and patiently waited for the device. I personally decided to return the money NOT because the device is out of date even with the upgrade, and after a pause and silence in response to my questions.

first I would like an upgrade, but before the price has tripled - I wrote the letter, tried to negotiate, there was time, and now has a new price - $ 350. I have not had to pay for the upgrade just in in time - but whose fault is that? mine? I tried!

As for exactly when units will start shipping again, it will be as soon as GC have finished testing them, I'm still waiting for an exact date from Ed, but it will be very soon, we're working together to get them all shipping quickly.

I'll get the next 1GHz units Tuesday or Wednesday.

They will ship as soon as I receive the payment for those, so if it's there on Wednesday, they will ship Wednesday / Thursday (depending on when I get the units, sometimes it's 8pm).

So my question is:

If I upgrade right now from Craig or Ed, will I receive my precious Pandora as soon as it is made or I will become a new 1GHz queue waiter? Because if I am going to jump into a new queue I would rather prefer to keep waiting in my 4+ years queue than paying more for nothing.

Well, if you upgrade at my shop, the unit will ship right away once the payment has gone through (with PayPal or Credit Card that's instantly), the original order number has been confirmed (usually happens within 24hours) and the units are in stock (which will be the case next week).

So usually within 2 days.

When you update with Craig, he has to collect the money, send it to me and receive the shipment from me. It takes longer but is a bit cheaper.

As for exactly when units will start shipping again, it will be as soon as GC have finished testing them, I'm still waiting for an exact date from Ed, but it will be very soon, we're working together to get them all shipping quickly.

It seems you have paid ED for all GHz units you've shipped and all remaining GHz units you will ship 'very soon'. (((-: That's really really good news.

Sadly not yet.

I agreed to hold on to that money until later, but won't ship any more units upfront (only after I received the payment).

If I would just hold on to units until that money has been paid to me, nothing would move forward there.

It seems you have paid ED for all GHz units you've shipped and all remaining GHz units you will ship 'very soon'. (((-: That's really really good news.

Sadly not yet.

I agreed to hold on to that money until later, but won't ship any more units upfront (only after I received the payment).

If I would just hold on to units until that money has been paid to me, nothing would move forward there.
Thanks ED.

Oh really bad information.

Craig promised to send all rest of 1GHz within this month.

But in fact is no payment yet.

Hopefully he will send money before Wednesday

Otherwise .....

Glad that after giving the team $350, waiting 3+ years, and politely not asking for a refund, I'm not sent an email intended for all original pre-orders. Adding insult to injury, Craig.

Fantastic.

Glad that after giving the team $350, waiting 3+ years, and politely not asking for a refund, I'm not sent an email intended for all original pre-orders. Adding insult to injury, Craig.

Fantastic.

I know, my sentiments exactly. If you don't know if you can send out emails in 72 hours, why would you say you are unless your incompetent or just don't give a rip. Has this mindlessness been the root of all these delays, people saying something is going to happen just because it sounds good without any idea if it will happen or not? I'd have thought sending emails, which is pretty simple in comparison to everything else, was an opportunity to demonstrate some degree of competency, blew that one.

Fantastic indeed.

I think he's said many times that he's sending the emails in batches, and that he's flooded with responses. There has to be a purpose to doing it this way (as like you say it's easy to send an email). I don't think anyone should take it as a personal insult that they are lower down the email list.

I don't think Craig would deliberately not send emails and miss potential upgrade, his correspondence tends to go to spam folders and even be filtered by servers, you should check spam folders, server logs (if possible), etc. If your email changed, you should PM him.

Back