Final preorders, action required

Thanks CraigX and EvilDragon for the great product, except for the long wait :)

@Ed and Craig, you mentioned that the last of the pre-orders were going out in tiers, prioritized by the amount that someone was willing to pay.

I would like to know a break down, by tier, of the expected timeframes for delivery. That may be a loaded question, so let the spam begin, but the wait is getting a little much and I would at least like to know when I will recieve my 1GZ Pandy within +- a week or so. I believe this to be a fair question and hope you gents can assist us very patient customers.

Thanks again for all of your hard work:)

The thing is if people are paying for this batch of units then the money coming in is paying for in part the following units, so a lot of it will depend on how quickly people get around to paying. There could be no way of predicting that. But if the money starts flying in I doubt they'll get shipped out faster than GC can make them, so at least it won't be supply constrained.

Edit: thanks Binky

Last edited by a moderator:
So, if I understand correctly, by the end of 2013, all P1s will have been shipped?
ED can only answer that if you tell him how many new orders he'll get between now and the end of 2013. New orders subsidise old orders.

Or if everyone upgrades for the the full €270,- and seeing as I'm in the max €150,- tier that's not going to happen. 

The results of this have been sent to Ed, don't worry if you have emailed since, there will be a second round for late comers.

I'm checking my PMs now and writing up some links.

As of April 15th, EvilDragon said there were only 4 1Ghz Pandora's left on the queue. It's possible they haven't been shipped yet but I'd be surprised if they haven't. Odds are that you haven't received it because you asked for a refund and money is basically a no-go right now. I'm sure that if you contact EvilDragon with your information and politely ask he can talk to Craig about reversing the refund request and get you a Pandora as soon as one becomes available.
Yes I did that, but he told me to e-mail Jacquelyn, which I did 2 months ago but never received any reply.

Hi guys, I'm one of the original pre-orderers from back in 2008, but I haven't been paying attention to news about the Pandora for quite some time now. I noticed this thread around August this year, and emailed EvilDragon to tell him my decision to get a refund (with my order # and everything). I emailed him again recently, but didn't receive a reply. Can anyone help? Thank you!!

You won't get a refund from evil dragon as you never gave him any money in the first place. Craig is the man your after if you need a refund.
How exactly does one get in touch with Craig for a refund?  It doesn't seem like he frequents these boards anymore.  

How exactly does one get in touch with Craig for a refund?  It doesn't seem like he frequents these boards anymore.
http://www.gbax.com/The email address and phone number at the top are the only ways of reaching him, unfortunately, and I wouldn't even count on that. He's decided to distance himself from his obligations.

Bear in mind there are people waiting for refund from Craig for more than a year. Don't expect your money anytime soon.

Back