1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

FAQ for remaining Preorders of OpenPandora Ltd.

Discussion in 'Support Area' started by EvilDragon, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Godmil

Godmil Active Member

The community donations have been sitting at above 100% for quite a while now, have those vouchers been send out? If so can the donation bar be reset please, I think people are less likely to donate when the bar is full.

2. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Administrator Staff Member

I'll send out the vouchers next week - GC preparation took too much time (and GC as well).

However, as we're running out of 1GHz units soon (only about 60 left), I'm not sure more donations make sense...

Shenmue and sebt3 like this.
  3. Godmil

Godmil Active Member

Woo hoo! Turns out one of the last vouchers was for me :D Thank you so much ED and all the donators :D

FBnil, PokeParadox and Wally like this.
  4. sporkbox

sporkbox Member

As one of the preorderers, I think it'd be great to give the community the chance to get as many preorders covered as possible.

If I'm unable to get a Pandora, I would take something similar (like a GCW Zero) as a suitable replacement. I'm sure other preorderers feel the same way: we'd rather have a Pandora or *something* rather than nothing at all.

5. optional106

optional106 Still Fresh

Can anyone confirm what the final numbers for old pre-orders still waiting for Pandoras are ?

Is there any update for vouchers ? or any update on best course of action for those who have ordered but are still waiting ?

Would it be best to wait for Pyra ?

6. hosant

hosant Member

So, no more Pandoras are being made/are available for original Pre-orders? :(

7. moxie

moxie The voice of reason, sense and exasperation Staff Member

No more pandoras can be made - there are important parts that simply are no longer manufactured.

DrHAX likes this.
  8. EvilDragon

Well, there still are some available that can be upgraded.

DrHAX likes this.
  9. EvilDragon

Just a quick info:

It's now only possible getting the 1GHz MegaPack with an upgrade voucher or wait for the Pyra.

All other options are not possible anymore, sorry about that.

I've updated the first post.

10. Zerolimit

Zerolimit Guest

Hello I have contacted google wallet for a possible refund but might not be likely how much of a discount for a pandora or pyra is and what info do I need to give you to verify that I preordered?

11. Wings

Wings Guest

Hi 

I'm an old 2008 preorder. Thought I would come back and see if any further development, as last I had heard there was no chance of a refund (this was my preferred option as the device no longer suited my needs) and the best I could do was wait for a community funded unit which I never heard anymore about. Now I'm seeing there is a possibility for a discounted Pandora successor. What do I need to do to find out more information about this?

12. EvilDragon

If you are on the official survey list, there's nothing you need to do. Once the discounted Pyras are available, you'll receive a mail.