Beta Appstore Testing (Again)

I was kind of assuming you would change the name before launch... "App Store" is just asking for it. At least change it to "Application Store" or something.

he can use App store.

EDIT: on second though "App Store" is a service mark of Apple.

However this ONLY applies to identification for use of publication in the U.S.

He doesn't have to change it, though I like the name "PND-Front" "Panda Bear"(if you played Deadly Premonition)

I thought "App Shack" was the best of the suggestions. :)

Anyway, I won't register for now - I want to find out first if I'll be allowed to register under my current under-4-characters username. Craig's understandably busy with other things right now, so it may be a while before he can change it even if he intends to.

we are just using the pandora logo for now. its now known as "the application store formally known as app store" it has no real name and it isn't at this time an important matter. just bookmark the link :p

Trevsweb said:
we are just using the pandora logo for now. its now known as "the application store formally known as app store" it has no real name and it isn't at this time an important matter. just bookmark the link :p
Good decision, and sound advice. :)

Naturally I'm keen to announce this pretty soon. I'll wait until Craig uploads everything he wants to, and gives the go-ahead. (Maybe ED should announce it on the official site first? I think that may be better actually, a proper launch.)

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
They have been real all day today.
You should delete the fake ones from twitter, they are confusing people.

How do I submit a link to the store, anyone know? As soon as I get my Pandora I'm going to be building PND's as fast as I can .. I wanna get into the store quickly, too! :)

torpor said:
How do I submit a link to the store, anyone know? As soon as I get my Pandora I'm going to be building PND's as fast as I can .. I wanna get into the store quickly, too! :)
Go to your account details and there should be a link at the top of the page?

I dunno whether this has been reported before, but the downloads count does not seem to be working atm, at least all files show 0 downloads.

I tried registering, but when I login it says "Sorry, Username or password was incorrect." But I typed everything correctly.

Back