A few Colors and Packages (with a poll!)

Which packaging would you prefer?

• The smaller one (with the battery below the Pyra)

Votes: 282 94.3%
  • The bigger one (with the battery and the Pyra at the same level)

Votes: 17 5.7%

• Total voters

I'd also like to join the meetup on Monday evening if possible. I'd drive there from Sofia, Bulgaria - just changed my plane ticket in order to be able to do it.

Well, there is no official meetup yet, but we sure can meet somewhere :)
I don't have a car, but I can find out where my hotel is :)

That's quite a bit to drive though.

6884afb2999d4ec6bc8ebf1c2b993731.jpg

Hmm... not sure why it's not working.
Does the link work?
http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/73/12/6884afb2999d4ec6bc8ebf1c2b993731.jpg

Sometimes his fingers crack me up.

Edit: I see what you mean about the image not working, so I guess everyone will just need to check the link.

I am having an exam on Tuesday afternoon and I'm not sure I'll be able to attend the "unofficial" meet up in Saloniki. Yet if I manage to come I'll have my car and I know my way around there.
So @EvilDragon when have you arranged to meet with Form Action? When will you be available in general? Post or PM some more details and hopefully I'll be able to attend even for a little while. No promises though!

But the Pyra sneak peak is very tempting, so much that I'm considering driving around Greece in 2 days.

Everything is looking great!

About the color: +1 on making it darker.

About the box:
I voted for the smaller box. Better for shipping, but also: the box is not that important to me (it's not something I'm going to use after unpacking), but I'll probably still don't want to throw it away for various emotional and practical reasons (e.g. to send it back for repair should that ever be needed). If it's smaller, I need less room to store it.
Also: the main selling point of the Pyra is that it's small enough to fit in your pocket. A small box helps to convey that information.

Is it a generational thing?, I find those look horrible.

Back