Release YGOPRO for Pandora

Just a quick heads up...

I finaly get YGOPRO to compile with the 1.8.0 of Irrlicht (OGLESv1 support, same as STK). A couple or virtual function to defined and some function to rename (pack_texureBlend.... to pack_textureBlend...., nothing serious, but I spend a few minutes to see a missing "t" was added from 1.7.3 to 1.8.0 !). So that's first step...

But, of course, it doesn't run.

I have "Floating Point Exception". That's new, and a change from "Segmentation Fault" I get usually... But it still a crach. Happens after loading of the textures.. I have to investigate.

Last edited by a moderator:
The vanilla version doesn't work as is.

To make it work I downloaded the ygopro percy version on my laptop and installed it through wine.

then i copied the executable I just compiled in the ygopro folder and run it from there.

After that it worked.

Yes, It need the datas from percy version. All cards graphics and so on.It runs with OpenGL rendering. I'm trying here to have OpenGL-ES rendering running (because the Pandora doesn't have hardware support for plain OpenGL, so it render in full software, and it's too slow to be enjoyable).

Yes, I tried before. It doesn't works, many missing functions. It's too early to say if it will help (there are some GL call inside YGOPRO itself, I haven't touched them yet). I have to debug a bit to understand where is FPE happening.

In case you didn't notice yet:

New version 1.8 is out.

Use this one before you do some time consuming debugging :) .

In case you didn't notice yet:

New version 1.8 is out.

Use this one before you do some time consuming debugging :) .
The 1.8 is for Irrlicht or YGOPRO ?

I will try the new release of linuxbochs libGL also, with old revision... But I'm not at home for this 2 days, so no tests before the end of the week I think...

New release on the repo. A major update.

The bug with the deck manager is fixed (a buffer was way too short), and Hardware Acceleration, plus more compilation flags. Problem with the Hardware renderer here is that you will have artefact on Gigahertz Pandora. Nothing I can do, sorry.

Also, about LAN, don't forget this (quote from Checkmate):

To go online with the vanilla client:

go to multiplayer, then enter:

ip: 173.224.211.157

port:21001

if you want to take advantage of the ranked mode you have to put your username and password in the username field in the form of username$password.

v1.031.0.03

---------------

• Update sources and scripts
  • Change MesaGL to OpenGLES-1 hardware Rendering !
  • Change compilation option, this build is much faster (even with software rendering)
  • Corrected a nasty bug with deck manager when card name was longer the 32 characters. 
For those interested, here is the diff: ygopro_pandora.zip

Attachments

• ygopro_pandora.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 151
Cool Today thought i about that ^_^

Problem with the Hardware renderer here is that you will have artefact on Gigahertz Pandora. Nothing I can do, sorry.
I think they are not so many and we can play ;)

Must test and maybe i use my Rebirth then for this when the Artefacts are too many.

Or still another SDX Driver Version ^_^

• Update sources and scripts
  • Change MesaGL to OpenGLES-1 hardware Rendering !
  • Change compilation option, this build is much faster (even with software rendering)
  • Corrected a nasty bug with deck manager when card name was longer the 32 characters.
Coool...faster and more stable :D

Also, about LAN, don't forget this (quote from Checkmate):

To go online with the vanilla client:

go to multiplayer, then enter:

ip: 173.224.211.157

port:21001

if you want to take advantage of the ranked mode you have to put your username and password in the username field in the form of username$password.
That mean Online playing woooork????

Yehaahhh,wohoooohoooo, many many THX for this wonderfull Piece of Software ;)

Hum... It's uploading currently. 420Mo takes a long time, I update here a while updating. still 20min at least before completion I think.

My GHZ Pandora is actualy in using because i copy all Files from the CDEVTOOLS

and the Codeblocks into my SD Card.

I wand to make a personaly DEV SD Card.

This Evening when i try YGOPRO will i make a Youtubevideo when it work fine ^_^

Thank you so much for the update.

It solves the two major problems: Speed and broken deck builder.

This Evening when i try YGOPRO will i make a Youtubevideo when it work fine ^_^
I want to see you victorious. :)

little Report:

Have it on my Rebirth Pandora on a USB Stick and finaly i got into a Online Game.

It works faaaaast,but i dont see any Textures,most ingame is White.

Maybe thats not your Fault,maybe these are Driver Rests from my experimenting with the SGX Drivers.

Maybe i need a reflash.

With this Speedy Game,can you maybe activate Sound in next Versions?

(Sound is not realy Important,but its with little more Fun)

Wait for the end copying Files on my GHZ Pandora,but its a slooooow SD Card where i want do make a Dev Card ;)

Currently am i on my Rebirth a Spectator for testing ^_^

Had only once a problem with a white card.

Was playing online at "Lange Nacht der Computerspiele" and at ED's house.

Was slow but textures were fine.

Uncompressing scripts right now.

Will report in a few minutes if there's a problem with this version.

little Report:

Have it on my Rebirth Pandora on a USB Stick and finaly i got into a Online Game.

It works faaaaast,but i dont see any Textures,most ingame is White.

Maybe thats not your Fault,maybe these are Driver Rests from my experimenting with the SGX Drivers.

Maybe i need a reflash.
I tested on a Gigahertz and a Rebirth, and have no texture problem. I'm afraid your driver experiment went wrong :(

With Mesa seems it to work fine ^_^

Edit: With Mesa have i problems showing the Game Field on my Rebirth.

Need to test it with a reflashed Rebirth or my 1GHZ Pandora ;)

Back