Release YGOPRO for Pandora

Download now,will be tested on a fresh reflashed/reupdated

1 GHZ Pandora with standart Drivers.

Btw: have you tried the Quake 3 Mod ,

Dragonball Bid for power?

Maybe its more easy to port because its on a newer Release state than Zeq Lite ^_^

Edit: Little suggestion,i have Problems to find the Icon with the Pandora standard Backround Picture.

Maybe you can change the Colour of the Icon in the Future ;)

Edit Edit:

Work fine here,little little minimal grafical glitches and as a Spectator work it fine Online.

Very good that the IP is preconfigured,compliment.

Had a little error that a Shining Bridge Card is not allowed and then cannot i participate a real Game.

Will try a newer Driver like 4.03 ;)

Edit Edit Edit: I can play online with the FireDeck but the Mouse Cursor flickering nerves a little ;)

with 4.03 no glitches but flickering Mouse when move.

Choosed Language German.

Suggestion: A Quick Exit Button should help sometimes,is there any to exit directly into the Pandora OS?

Edit Edit Edit Edit: I was trapped in a Game and my Opponent did nothing more.

The Exit Button was not there in the Game and i had to Hard Reset.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Zeq2, maybe I'll release a beta sometime (it will be a 1Go again!). I'll take a look a the other one you mentionned one day.

Back to ygopro, I'm not sure I understand correctly (because I still don't know how to play this), but I understand an "exit" button when dueling Online is missing, and you may but stuck in a game with no way to quit (did you try Alt-F4)?

Also, the Background picture is too visible? But for that one, you should be able to change yourself the texture if you want, you can try to change it. Create a folder called textures in appdata/ygopro, and put there the background you want. It must be a jpg files named bg.jpg and with a size = 1024x600

For Zeq2, maybe I'll release a beta sometime (it will be a 1Go again!). I'll take a look a the other one you mentionned one day.
Oki doki ^_^

I'm not sure I understand correctly (because I still don't know how to play this), but I understand an "exit" button when dueling Online is missing, and you may but stuck in a game with no way to quit (did you try Alt-F4)?
Yes that right,but alt+F4 under Linux? is that not a Windows only Key Combination?

Ok will try next Time i hang in a Game.

Exit Button was not visible while Gaming.

Also, the Background picture is too visible?
Yes the Backround Picture is visible here,i dont want to change it ^_^

Only the little Mouse Flickering is bad and maybe you solve that with the Sound in the Future(but Sound is realy not that Important)

It work smoothly here with 1200 MHZ and 4.03 Driver(other Drivers not tried yet)

Maybe you can make the YGOPRO Text in the PND Icon Green for better seeing it on the Pandora standard Backound Picture? ;)

Good work,maybe a Video comes next Days ^_^

Thx for releasing this for us :D

Ah, ok, it's just the Icon of the PND. Yes, I can put some green in the YGOPRO text to make it more visible.

About Mouse flickering, this is trickier. Right now, the software just use default mouse cursor. But as always, X and GLES fight for display, so the Mouse (handled by X) is flickering. Solution here is to have a mouse handled as a sprite by the game engine... Not a quick fix here... So, we'll see...

Test Results:

1:

No crash now

:) .

2:

Cards are missing.

It seems you are using old files.

3:

I could copy my cards and scripts from my Computer into the appdata folder and it works.

Last time it didn't work because I forgot to copy cards.cdb and other config files.

That's why the game didn't recognize the new cards.

So I now know how to update manually.

:)

4:

Online test with d3d = 1

It's a little slow but works.

Graphics are not displayed correctly (known issue)

5:

Online test wit d3d = 0

Couldn't start a game.

I got a lot "unable to connect to host"

Or if I could enter then I no button other than "cancel" shows an reaction most of the time

(Did restart but didn't help. Switching to dd3d = 1 helps immediately)

2. Hum, I have a mistake in the runscript.sh, so the correct cards.dbc is not copied during update (but it's ok on first install) :(

5. I don't understand. d3d variable only change between GLES & Software rendering, it should not alter the gameplay. I have tested only with d3d = 0 (look at the screenshot I have made on the repo). Ingoreis has also tested with GLES renderer (because of the blinking mouse cursor). There is something strange here.

I don't understand that "surrender" button.

It's there randomly.

And Ingo, use the Stylus if.

Much better with the flickering mouse.

I don't understand that "surrender" button.

It's there randomly.

And Ingo, use the Stylus if.
Much better with the flickering mouse.
Not with my Pandoras,the Touchscreens work both realy realy realy bad ;)
But i dont want to send the Pandoras back home now for fixing this ;)

I finally had time to test Inernet Connection via Ethernet.

So far I had no problems to connect to host.

Seems like my Wifi is unstable but your port is fine :) .

Back