Release YGOPRO for Pandora

Yes it taked on a faaast USB Stick up to 15 Minutes too.

On a SD Cards its maybe horrible slowing Extracting.

Be patient ^_^

It's ready now.

If I don't use 3d3=1 then the game is flickering and mouse is only visible when moving.

Also I can only join (not host) online duels with 60  Seconds per turn 8instead of 180).

(You already tole me you can't fix it that easily)

If I don't use 3d3=1 then the game is flickering and mouse is only visible when moving.
That's the Gigahertz artefacts. It's not blinking on a Rebirth. The mouse, yes, I know. YGOPRO doesn't come with a custom mouse pointer, system mouse is used, and system mouse doesn't like OpenGLES.

It's much more playable now.

The surrender button is missing.

If there is a bad connection (right now as my W-Lan repeater isn't available at the moment) and the connection fails I get stuck in game and can't quit.

Have to hard reset the Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
The button is not always on the screen.

Sometime it's where it should be but sometimes it's not there (not invisible but not existing).

This bug already existed before the update.

Ah ok. A bug in the engine I guess. You should be able to quit using "Alt-F4" (a bit awkward on the Pandora to do) to close the window.

Thanks.

Will try "Alt-F4" the next time.

I'm really looking forward when waiting on the train station, pairing my Pandora with my Mobile phone and playing Yu Gi Oh. :)

I will also contact benblub and tell him we have a better working version now.

Maybe he has an idea how to improve the online mode.

EDIT:

Sent message too benblub.

I think we should keep him up to date :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of a bumb, but I ran into this little thing, got interested and tried it. Little problem I run into is that it quits/crashes when I select 'deck edit'. 

btw, I got irrlicht working with libGL - and LIBGL_FB=1 fixes some of the ES issues.

irrlamb breaks when I move the mouse in a 3d scene, but works wonderfully otherwise.

btw, I got irrlicht working with libGL - and LIBGL_FB=1 fixes some of the ES issues.

irrlamb breaks when I move the mouse in a 3d scene, but works wonderfully otherwise.
Which issue? The main one that is left is the RenderToTexture that doesn't works. Is there other I didn't notice (appart the SGX driver bug)?

When you move the Mouse?

Can that be on SDL Window grab Mouse function?

Have you tried to compile SDL new after installing LibGL?

SDL on Pandora is mainly compiled to use Gles and maybe that have little conflicts with the GL Wrapper libs.

I dont know much,this was just an Idea :)

Bit of a bumb, but I ran into this little thing, got interested and tried it. Little problem I run into is that it quits/crashes when I select 'deck edit'. 
I still have no idea how to fix this. So far, I can't actually do anything in Ygopro on Pandora. In the Single duel part also, nothing seems to do anything.

I still have no idea how to fix this. So far, I can't actually do anything in Ygopro on Pandora. In the Single duel part also, nothing seems to do anything.
Are you sure your Pandora is up-to-date? You need firmware at 1.54 for this to run correctly.

I have no idea what version I'm running and I don't really know my way around on the Pandora or with any Linux OS. So, where do I see my current version? Is there an updater somewhere?

I really need some help here. : /

Download the latest YGOPro version from the Repo.

Pandora Buotton > Upgrade Pandora OS

Try again

When you move the Mouse?

Can that be on SDL Window grab Mouse function?

Have you tried to compile SDL new after installing LibGL?

SDL on Pandora is mainly compiled to use Gles and maybe that have little conflicts with the GL Wrapper libs.

I dont know much,this was just an Idea :)
It only happens in 3d scenes. The menu is also rendered using OpenGL and does not have this problem.

irrlicht doesn't use SDL. My libGL works perfectly with Pandora SDL as long as you LIBGL_FB=1, which also fixes any driver incompatibilities with X11 as far as I've seen.

Back