Yehaah Online Ygopro Mobile in near Future,ptitSeb you do so much for us,can i

do something good for you?

Here i spend you a virtual Beer ;)

and for you a virtual Beer too benblub :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, benblub's here.

Awesome.

Nice so see you here :) .

So ptitSeb and benblub do your best and come to my virtual pub to drink Ingo's virtual beer :lol: .

It is an opensource gaming handheld/minicomputer running angstrom linux or any other distro you can port to it.

Just want to ask if there's some news?

Do you work on the online mode or are you focusing in STK and all your other ports for now?

I have put YGOPRO on hold now. It's a big PND, and I'm a litle short in space on my SDCard (I have still LibreOffice on work). When Emu-EX-Plus-alpha is done (I had started that a long time ago also), I'll archive that get back to YGOPRO. By the way, my first task will be to plug-in, if possible, the Irrlicht engine I have now for STK to YGOPRO, to enable Hardware rendering :)

If you work on LibreOffice it's nice and more important than YGOPro.

As long as you will continue later I'm happy.

:)

I wait for a online working Version too ^_^

Thx for your work to this Project,i readed often here in this Thread ^_^

Hi

I'm the creator of the YgoProServer.

I made this server with the purpose to create a server compatible with the vanilla client, so i can play ygopro with the linux version.

To go online with the vanilla client:

go to multiplayer, then enter:

ip: 173.224.211.157

port:21001

if you want to take advantage of the ranked mode you have to put your username and password in the username field in the form of username$password.

Hi

I'm the creator of the YgoProServer.

I made this server with the purpose to create a server compatible with the vanilla client, so i can play ygopro with the linux version.

To go online with the vanilla client:

go to multiplayer, then enter:

ip: 173.224.211.157

port:21001

if you want to take advantage of the ranked mode you have to put your username and password in the username field in the form of username$password.
Hi, welcome here !

That's great news ?!!! :)

I hope Ingoreis or Askarus will try soon (I'm a crappy player at this :( ).

I'll try.

EDIT:

First: It works.

I can enter a game but it's random.

I can't see the list of open games.

If I press the join game button I enter some random game (not that a problem I think. Maybe bad if there are not the official rules in the game I enter).

Graphics are heavily messed up (with fast mode)

Very sloooow on fast mode with 1.2 GHz.

Didn't have a crash during the 2 duels I had.

Don't know what happens if one of those crashing cards will be played.

So it works and is playable but there's big room for improvements.

So ptitSeb if you just enter the IP and port you won't start a match at once. So you can check the startup screen with no hosted games visible.

Some more speed wouldn't be a bad thing.

I can play and that's great.

@ Checkmate:

Thanks for your help.

@ Ingoreis:

You're too slow.

I did the first test this time.

:p

Good news !!!

Well, I'll try to plug the Irrlicht 1.8 with ogles-1 engine to ygopro... Let's hope it compile first, and than works...

No doubt you'll do it :) !

Maybe you could "preinstall" the online version on the next release (simply set the ip and port as the right one already).

It'd also be good to rename the "LAN-mode" to "multiplayer-mode" (At least in German version it's called LAN Mode)

I expect some good news when I'll wake up tomorrow ;) .

No doubt you'll do it :) !

Maybe you could "preinstall" the online version on the next release (simply set the ip and port as the right one already).

It'd also be good to rename the "LAN-mode" to "multiplayer-mode" (At least in German version it's called LAN Mode)

I expect some good news when I'll wake up tomorrow ;) .
Unfortunately, it won't be tomorrow. The switch of version is not a simple switch I'm afraid. I had some "pure virtual function" problem on my first attempt (a month ago?), and hopped it worked with the ogles version. But no, beeing a 1.8, it doesn't work as a simple plug'n play replacement... So I have to evaluate my best option, but it wont be easy. Hopefully, it'll work eventually.

Ahh a new Version and i did not saw that,shame on me :D

Unfortunaly have i Time on Thursday to try :(

@ Ingoreis:

No new version.

The old one can play online as well.

Simply go into LAN-mode and enter the IP and port checkmate tells in his post above.

That's it.

BTW: Does your PC version work now?

I've  sent you some files and you never told me if they were the solution for your problem (or I forgot you told me).

@ ptitSeb:

No hurry.

Don't take my irony and sarcasm any serious :D .

Your Files helped a lot,thx ^_^

My Version work now fine now,i changed Cards and there was a Card that in normal Games not Allowed ;)

Back