The Caring Corner :)

This theanine might knock harder than I thought. I took some more around noon yesterday, I think. Anyway, I went into the bathroom to pee this morning, and there was already pee in the toilet. I know maybe I just forgot to flush, but for some reason I have a strong feeling that I may have sleep-peed. Impressive if so.

My googling did return a Reddit post from 2015 where a woman sleepwalked after starting theanine in the evening. For the most part, it seems quite rare though. No articles mention it.

Edit: The more I think about it, I think maybe I did just forget to flush. I think maybe yesterday staff called me to get my meds while I was in the bathroom, so I was in a hurry to get out of there.

Last edited:
According to my Apple Watch, my Pulse is now 68 bpm, i know if there is something to care about, and i dont know my Temperature, but should be around 37 °C ..

And how do you tell a Oral from an Anal Thermometer??

from the taste ^^ (Badumm tsch) ^^^^ :p
xD:p&|a: (Whe have still the Pyra Emote, nice ^^)

You know, my last two temperature readings, last night and this morning, were 96.5 and 96.6 degrees. I wonder if I should start worrying about hypothyroidism again. I mean, I've had a really good run of normal temperatures the past few months though. I doubt hypothyroidism is the type of thing that goes into remission and comes back. I have no idea how to explain the low temperatures I was getting last year. Especially after my thyroid stimulating hormone level was normal in October.

Health is weird.

Edit: Temperature right now is 98.4 degrees. I guess my hypothyroidism is cured... again.

Last edited:
Dont worry: I just put 96,5 Fahrenheit in a Measuring Translater, and it puts out 35,8 Degrees Celsius, and everything between 35,7 and 38 is a normal Bodytemperature ..

96,5 Degrees Celsius where something, i would really worry about, so be carefull whit the Temperature Systems..

I think the theanine may have a beneficial effect after all, just not the kind I was hoping for. It doesn't help me focus, but it does keep my mood stable. I'll have to look up more supplements for focus.

Reactions: rSl
I had a mood crash last night, and again around noon today, that I think was due to using too much theanine. I'll try to go easier on the stuff.

More importantly, I put up 100.4 degrees just now, and my resting heart rate is like 120 beats per minute. Doctor @Null do you make house calls?

That reminds me of Dr. Mario. I saw him first in Melee and I thought that he was funny. I am still grateful that the shape of the Melee character selection screen gave us Dr. Mario in Super Smash Bros.*.

*Each character at an end (either left or right) of a row in the Melee selection screen is a clone of the character next to it. Because Mario, being Nintendo's mascot, had to be listed first of all the non-clone characters, the character spot left to him had to be a clone of Mario. This could be why Dr. Mario is a separate character in Melee even though Nurse Peach is just an alt of Peach.

I googled, and hypertension isn’t considered resistant until you’re on maximum dose of three hypertension medications, one of which is a diuretic. I’m only on half the maximum dose of one hypertension medication. So I guess I’ll just try more meds when I see my doctor again in two weeks.

Some of my boogers in my right nostril were dark red this morning, a sign that I had a tiny nosebleed, which in turn is a sign of bad hypertension.

99.8 degrees just now, but I got all sweaty from walking to the grocery store and later putting all my groceries away. I think this one is probably a fluke.

99.7 degrees, but I had hot coffee and microwave food.

I just want something to go wrong with me, so they can locate the source of it. As it stands, I get worked up about possible undiagnosed cancer a lot.

I just found out that there's a blood test they can do to detect over fifty types of cancer. Unfortunately, it's only for adults with elevated risk of cancer. I never did get tested for that CHEK2 variant my sister has.
Been thinking about this today. It’s called Galleri by GRAIL, it costs $949, and insurance doesn’t cover it. I still kind of want it. Their FAQ mentions that a flexible payment plan may be available to some people.

Hmmm, looked it up, and a doctor on AskDocs said that Galleri wasn’t that good, only detecting cancer in about 51% of people with cancer in a study. I guess I should just stick to normal cancer screenings, which don’t even start until like age 50.

I still want a test for that CHEK2 mutation my sister has, but when I talked to my doctor about it last year, they said they had to talk to my sister, and apparently it didn’t go well, because they never ordered the test.

I had some back pain just now, and I’m trying to convince myself that it’s not a sign of something more serious. I’m thinking about how impute.me said I was at above average risk of ankylosing spondylitis, but I don’t have any family history of it, and it usually presents at an earlier age than my current age. I’m probably just carrying around too much weight.

Back