The Caring Corner :)

I have read some bad things about those do it all but master of none medical devices. Luckily the older style cuff meters are perfectly suited to reading accurate blood pressures and fairly cheap still, although I guess the downside is that they take about a minute to get a reading and you might be uncomfortable during that minute due to the cuff inflating and squeezing your arm.

My own health is becoming less important now that I've started worrying about my twin sister's colonoscopy. This isn't the first time she's been through something like this though. She had to have a lump in her chest biopsied in 2019. Turned out to be benign.

My blood pressure is the usual for me (140 over 90), and my temperature is normal (97.5 before coffee, 98.2 after), but I can’t shake the feeling that something’s wrong. Maybe I’m still just worried about my sister’s colonoscopy tomorrow. I want to say something’s wrong with me physically though. I do have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow to follow up on my blood pressure, and I’m wondering what I should mention while I’m there.

After my Evening Meal, my Heart Rate is now at 74 bbm , but I don’t know how accurate the Heart Sensor of this Apple Watch 4 is .. , my Arms where quite hairy ..

But I have issues whit the therms : Heart, Hair, …

Therm? Apparently on old Frisian, that means guts, intestines, perhaps you meant that in it's more figurative sense, insides. But even then by most measures, hair doesn't count as insides.

I had to reschedule my doctor’s appointment from tomorrow to April 7th, because I didn’t have a ride. At least this gives me more time to think of things to discuss with my doctor.

Well, my sister’s colonoscopy is this morning. I’ll probably know by noon today what’s wrong with her colon. Fingers crossed.

This whole incident with my sister has put colon cancer on my mind, so I ordered a box of those cheap stool blood tests off of Amazon. I picked one day shipping too, so I should know tomorrow night or Saturday morning if my stool has blood in it.

Ate some Chinese food and my body temperature went up to 99.4 degrees. I should’ve let it cool down a bit before eating it.

When your body is toxic you may just be in a permanent low degree of fever. Your body will be more efficient once you have cleaned it out a bit. Of course, that will never happen if you keep eating Chinese junkfood.

I ate nachos today again. And pickles. I will probably fast tomorrow for a single day to compensate. I fasted 30 March too, as I had nachos 29 March as well. Indeed, I have been a glutton the last few days. This will probably lessen a lot once the watermelons are in season again.

Back