Release Starcraft

Yeah, that's too bad. So waiting for the Pyra's x86 daughterboard seems to be easier and faster ;)
Well Both Diablo I/II are near playable with qemu and a 1Ghz Pandora, on the Pyra it may run full speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Diablo1 is real playable over Qemu and a Win95/Win3.11 emulation with an overclocked Rebirth.

No Touchscreen under Qemu and with little Mouse on the OTG Port rock it realy,even with Sound.

Diablo2 is Playable when you overclock your 1GHZ Pandora to the maximum what you get and play without Sound.

I dont tried it yet but maybe i get some Windows Games running with that MSDos HxEtender in the Future.

Diablo1 is a interresting Project for that to Try and then can i maybe make a PND too for it like the Dungeon Keeper PND :)

Many thanks for this marvelous game, but i think i must made some little error: i copied the files of my german installation. The game runs wonderful but i have no sound, inside the game i cant change the sound options.on pc sound runs normally. Somebody a clue?

I tried a network play with two OP and an USB net, it doesn't worked.

I sniffed the packets but i saw nothing on the interfaces.

I tried a network play with two OP and an USB net, it doesn't worked.

I sniffed the packets but i saw nothing on the interfaces.
Hmm I've done a 3 way network game with my Pandori with Wifi and it worked fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
No network play with rj45, although the net is up and running.

I've noticed that the battlenet gateways (EU, US etc.) are visible when the UDP choice is highlighted.

main title on HaD? nice, congratulations...

now we'll see if Blizzard will care... if they really care and have means to go after you they'll probably send some C&D next week... let's hope not

My Youtube video which was linked in the article has jumped ~800 views today..

Several HD/Widescreen mods for Starcraft:Broodwar have been made in the past, all of them have quite a lot of bugs and are hard to find by now (still got two of them),

a new one is currently being made but they seem to have problems with it too,

would it be possible to use this work here for a proper PC port with widescreen resolutions or to help the existing ones?

I still want to play Starcraft: Broodwar in 1080p.

Back