SONY PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)

Amazing what a price cut to under the magical $200 barrier will do.  Great stuff.  I hear that a lot of stores in the US have also dropped the price now.
Well, it wasn't just the price drop, but they released several big name Japanese games at the same time. The US price is still the same, except for the occasional sale here and there. Sony has also said they have no plans to lower the price outside of Japan currently.

Chris
I know Sony said that a little while ago, but the tech sites have been buzzing a few days ago with wide spread reports that SONY stores had dropped the price in the US.   Maybe someone can confirm?.  Example:  http://www.psu.com/a018695/Report--3G-PS-Vita-price-cut-in-US-Sony-stores-model-to-be-discontinued

Last edited by a moderator:
So I it take you guys really , really , like the vita ?

^^^well ive not used mine in months but i aim to soon. Need to update the firmware though to run it again.

Ive only been playing dreamcast recently and not much else.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

untitled-1t7s9.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SONY PS Vita = The Best

I read this morning (and I think I'm only a few days late to this particular nugget of info), that FEZ may well be ported to the Vita, that'd be a great match for the system I think! (am looking forward to Thomas was alone too) :)

Hey, Quacamelee comes out today(I believe tomorrow in EU), DON'T MISS IT! 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537039

Killer reviews and the game looks Awesome. This might be the second highest rated Vita game behind Persona 4 Golden when it's all said and done. Mutant Blobs on the Vita is from the same developer, and it is one of the best PSN Vita titles available.

Chris

I got a Vita for cheap, so far I am quite underwhelmed, still going to hold onto it for a bit. I am dying for a good FPS or a game with a good story that's not a hardcore RPG

its a nice console imo but still nothing worth playing except gravity rush which i have yet to play.

I turned it on after an absence of a few months but not much has changed sadly.

WOW, I'm sorry to hear there's not much love for the Vita.

Machinarium, Hot Shot's Golf,Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Sonic Transformed, Dokuro, Gravity Rush, Rayman Origins, Escape Vektor, Mutant Blobs Attck, Escape Plan, Urban Trial Freestyle, Sound Shapes, Retro City Rampage, Strangers Wrath HD, Aqua Kitty, Super Crate Box, Guacamelee(of course), the list for me goes on and on. These are all games I own, and I enjoy my Vita just as much as my 3DS or Pandora. They all have there ups and downs, but there are many great games in all price ranges.

If someone can't find quality games here to play, they haven't looked to hard :p

Chris

you forgot Jet Set Radio!!!(that's me trying to approximate the shout one needs to do for the title of this game!) :eek:

I also have a Pandora and a 3DS, and they all have their strengths and weaknesses, and I'll go through phases of playing each almost exclusively for a bit, and then I'll try something else!

just messed with the vita at a best buy and I was playing trials urban or some sh!t, and it was so aliased...so many jagged edges, It got me thinking was it due to dpi of display or being rendered at low reso and not being anti aliased?

Back