SONY PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)

Have you played oddworld strangers wrath, it's a digital download, what an awesome game! I'm loving the Vita, shame there's no uk Netflix though.

Its worth getting if you like first person shooters.Can't wait for super frog hd too, played that all night on my friends Atari ST I think it was.

I had a vita for 6 months. Beautiful screen and dual Analog was nice, had Some good games too. But I traded it for a Pandora, im more of a retro gamer and think Pandora is more my thing.

Well made handheld tho and i enjoyed metal gear hd, mortal kombat, marvel vs street fighter, pinball arcade, and all those ps1 games. Uncharted and ninja gaiden were fun as well.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Once again, I've gone back to buying physical-retail PS Vita games.

Ridge Racer

Smart As

Wallabies Rugby Challenge

ModNation Racers: Road Trip

Rayman Origins

Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition

WipEout 2048

LittleBigPlanet: PlayStation Vita

Fifa Football

Fifa 13*

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz

Lumines: Elictronic Symphony

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Everybody's Golf

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention

Street Fighter X Tekken

Little Deviants

LEGO Lord of the Rings

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Gravity Rush

Reality Fighters

Assassins Creed III: Liberation

Resistance: Burning Skies

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Ninja Gaiden Σ Plus

Ninja Gaiden Σ2 Plus - Ninja Gaiden Σ2 Plus*

F1 2011

Ben 10: Galactic Racing

Metal Gear Solid: Tactical Espionage Action HD Collection (MGS2: SoL & MGS3: SE)

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational/Everybody's Golf

Ridge Racer

Minna no Golf 6/Everybody's Golf

WipEout 2048

Power Smash 4/Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition

Asphalt: Injection

Dark Quest: Alliance

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

Ragnarok Odyssey

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Shinobido 2

* Still sealed (unopened)

Due to pic being days old...Several games that are listed are not actually in the pic.

mFyIyvw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the Vita been jailbroken yet? Because until someone does, I'm not getting one.

I think there's a userland hack that gives you a HBL with most of the vitas hardware (better than psp emulator level), but no kernel level or CFW level hacks yet.

Still waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing what a price cut to under the magical $200 barrier will do.  Great stuff.  I hear that a lot of stores in the US have also dropped the price now.
Well, it wasn't just the price drop, but they released several big name Japanese games at the same time. The US price is still the same, except for the occasional sale here and there. Sony has also said they have no plans to lower the price outside of Japan currently.

Chris

Back