SONY PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)

Just got one. It's so cool, especially the homebrew community with overclock, native n64, gba etc. Plus wifi and internet works, custom themes downloaded straight to the Vita, and app updates right on your vita, Netflix still works too.

I just played some Goldeneye X bots, temple level with pistols only. Basically Goldeneye 007 recreated with Perfect Dark's engine so you can have dual weapons, and bots but it looks like Goldeneye multiplayer with some further improvements like minor blood. For some reason it never worked on the Pandora but it works on this with a few minor tweaks.

I'm very excited for further improvements with native n64 emulation.

Love me some Killzone Mercenary bots also

These two games make the entire system already worth it to me and I have a whole library of games I haven't even touched yet.

Last edited:
My Issue is though that i want my Handhelds to be stock, expect for the EverDrive on my Gameboys, and the Backlight GBA, but this isnt "Custom OS, just a better Screen"
My PSVITA dosnt have the Homebrew Launcher, so maybe this is the reason why its not that interessting anymore..

For Homebrew, i have a Pandora (Pyra soon)..

My Issue is though that i want my Handhelds to be stock, expect for the EverDrive on my Gameboys, and the Backlight GBA, but this isnt "Custom OS, just a better Screen"
My PSVITA dosnt have the Homebrew Launcher, so maybe this is the reason why its not that interessting anymore..

For Homebrew, i have a Pandora (Pyra soon)..

To each their own. It is very easy to get the Vita back to stock though.

If you like shooter games Killzone Mercenary is $20 for the game and $2.95 for the bots dlc. Well worth it for a fun game that is graphically impressive.

Back