SONY PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)

As Jumpy and other have stated...there's a lack of Peace Walker in this Vita game. :(
The psp version is available to download on the psn store though.I heard that there was not that many cutscenes in it.Is that true I wonder? If memory serves I read that it's a bit more action packed too.

I already have the PSP UMD :(

walmart has

Hot Shots Golf,

Wipeout 2048,

LEGO Harry Potter - Years 5-7,

Little Deviants,

all for $20 each

Last edited by a moderator:
%24(KGrHqV,!icE3(Ks-)TRBN5v,BZbyw~~0_35.JPG

USA is the best!!!

Wallmart have those mad deals that result in getting the locals into a rage and stomping each other don't they?

ASDA is a more chilled crowd I think.

I heard Wallmart also stack their stock stupidly high, things like prams and bikes up high on shelves, occasionally falling onto people and seriously injuring them but they just pay out, it's small change from their pocket lining.

Is this true?

I heard this years ago but only from word of mouth off someone, never read any news of this.

Can't beat a local co-op

Yep, it's alright for me

tbh I hate traipsing around supermarkets, if I can get my stuff at my local small 3 isle Co-Op I will do, it's a quick thing.

I do occasionally venture into the large Sainsburys but I really don't like walking around that place picking up my dinners.

That said, there's even less chance of finding any decent game deals in the Co-Op

I heard Wallmart also stack their stock stupidly high, things like prams and bikes up high on shelves, occasionally falling onto people and seriously injuring them but they just pay out, it's small change from their pocket lining.

Is this true?

I heard this years ago but only from word of mouth off someone, never read any news of this.
this isnt walmarts fault. if you saw some of the people that shop at walmart, youd be surprised how they made it to their age, and know some of the ones that did, only did because of the little cartchair/wheelchair thing they have to carry their behinds around

Back