SONY PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)

I just won myself one on ebay for $250 + it comes with modnation and a 4gb memory card, quite the bargain, hopefully I'll end up using it more than my poor 3DS... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
So, it's been 2 months and 2 days now since PS Vita launched in Australia/New Zealand...

Are your feelings still the same as mine in regards to PS Vita being the best thing since slice bread or to elaborate...Is it, in your mind still the best portable games console ever created?

I Love SONY PS Vita

Playstation-Vita.jpg

...Wow. Did they offer you any sort of recompense for wasting your time/hope?

you know, i should probably contact them about it. amazon usually gives out $10 gift cards and the like over stuff like this. so no

got mine today for my bday, got wifi model with 16gb card and uncharted, it even came with preorder pack, so got headphones with it and money off a game, also got a case and screen protectors.

Downloaded super stardust delta with adv fighter pack dlc and motorstorm rc aswell, so far its an amazing portable gaming device.

So, it's been 2 months and 2 days now since PS Vita launched in Australia/New Zealand...

Are your feelings still the same as mine in regards to PS Vita being the best thing since slice bread or to elaborate...Is it, in your mind still the best portable games console ever created?

Surely the real question is, is it better than panda bread? :) http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/look-panda-bread-91127

Yeah must try out skype. The vita is definately the best ergonomically designed handheld ive ever used.It's very comfortable to hold and the face buttons, analogue sticks and shoulder buttons are always comfortably within reach.It is also pretty much a home console in your pocket.I much prefer it to my now sold 3ds and im looking forward to some original titles in the future.

well, what do you know....Amazon came through....with flying colors. Instead of the "dented box" i ordered from Amazon Warehouse, I will now be getting a brand new, in guaranteed perfect condition, for $162 shipped.

Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this case. We certainly don't want our customers to experience this. I'll definitely look into this for you.

I can understand your frustration when your order for "PlayStation Vita - WiFi" cancelled.

In this case, I have checked and found that this item is ship and sold by Amazon.com.

If you still want PlayStation Vita - WiFi, I'd request you to place new order and we'll offer the same price of 162.49. Please write us back with the order number and we'll either waive off the price or issue refund of $87.50.

Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested:

LINKY

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you soon.

If you do need to contact us in the future, here's a link to our e-mail form:

LINKY2

Thank you for your inquiry. Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:

LINKY3

If no, please click here:

LINKY4

Best regards,

Vipin P

Amazon.com

Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Amazon has wicked good CS. Any problem I've ever had, they have corrected and then some.

My original Vita was defective, so I contacted Amazon and they sent me another one with 2 day air(which took 1 day, as I'm in the same city it shipped from), and then they allowed me 30 days to return the original on their dime.

Glad to see you got a new unit for the discounted price. The Vita is an awesome handheld and is well worth the 250 price tag, but for 160, it can't be beat. Hell, thats less than a 3DS :lol: . ENJOY!

Chris

It's a shame that, in the past people have been known to take full advantage of their great/generous cs.
That's bad form on their part.I always recieve impeccable service from play.com which is greatly appreciated thus I always buy with them.Amazon and play are the business when you need to buy stuff.

Same here, you can't go wrong with them.

And just in case y'all missed it (Lurks didn't though)...

I Love SONY PS Vita <3

Playstation-Vita.jpg

Back