Some personal stuff - and prototypes building!

Could use Moonlight to stream it from a PC perhaps?
If moonlight is still nvidia only, both Steam link and Parsec clients have arm ports for the raspberrypi . If neither worked without a ton of effort, Parsec is testing a web client right now which could just be loaded in a browser.

Yeah, I have just checked, and Hollow Knight is Unity... I have plan to supports Unity games on Box86, but still need to work on that. But the bad news: I only have hollow knight on my steam collection, and the Linux steam downloaded a 64bits binary only (and the store page list only 64bits beeing available). No idea if other store version (like GoG or HumbleBundle) include a 32bits one.

I doubt it, but Hollow Knight is made by a small Indie team, and seeing how open they've been with the development, they might be nice enough to make a 32bit compile :)

I doubt it, but Hollow Knight is made by a small Indie team, and seeing how open they've been with the development, they might be nice enough to make a 32bit compile :)
That being said if you were going to ask them to compile for another arch anyway, you may as well ask them to go the whole hog and compile for armhf. ;)
-Neelix

That being said if you were going to ask them to compile for another arch anyway, you may as well ask them to go the whole hog and compile for armhf. ;)
-Neelix
If it is using Unity as stated, than we would need Unity to add ARM linux support first.

If it is using Unity as stated, than we would need Unity to add ARM linux support first.

Well, they support Android with 32bit ARM, so that could be hacked somehow.
Otherwise, the x86 Linux player could be used with ptitSeb's qemu-like emulator. He mentioned he is working on Unity support here.
Unity is mostly 3D, so the emulation shouldn't need that much processing power.

Android is an Option too, that is true.

But I wish the would just add arm linux support.
Then I could build my personal project for my pyra. (If I have it at some point in the future)
Maybe Unity adds linux arm support somewhere in the next 2 Months.

I'm not saying to use Android, just maybe hack the runtime so that it'll work in Linux. Angry Birds also does run in Linux on the Pandora.

Back