See the heartbeat!

Is there a high-resolution version of the keymat image somewhere?

Also, I would like to have information about the sources (and licenses) of all the icons and typefaces/fonts on the keymat (and elsewhere on the Pyra).

Why does this seem like someone looking for an issue to sue with? Who asks for licenses for fonts?

It makes damn well sense to clear up questions with licenses before doing mass production.

I only have an AI file, in case that helps. The icons are from opencliparts.org and the font was some free one as well... forgot which one, but can look it up.
If that means Adobe Illustrator, then no, unfortunately not.

Do you have any further information on the files from clipart.org? The original filenames perhaps?

Why does this seem like someone looking for an issue to sue with? [...]

Possibly because I'm being very direct.

I only have an AI file, in case that helps. The icons are from opencliparts.org and the font was some free one as well... forgot which one, but can look it up.
If that means Adobe Illustrator, then no, unfortunately not.
Do you have any further information on the files from clipart.org? The original filenames perhaps?

Well, Inkscape opens the file perfectly fine as well, as I found out :)
There's ony one file from clipart.org which was the brightness symbol... I'll see if I can find it again, as I just searched for brightness symbols.

Well... the Power Button is an open circle and a line, AFAIK it's even a standard symbol which I recreated from some other device. :)

Well... the Power Button is an open circle and a line, AFAIK it's even a standard symbol which I recreated from some other device. :)

I know... I asked because the set that I linked to contains a power symbol as well as an icon that looks like the brightness symbol that you've been using.

With the highly permissive licensing of openclipart.org it doesn't /really/ matter in a legal sense, but If I use any openclipart icons, then I'd like to credit the author(s) still. So if you have any more information on that brightness symbol, such as the original filename, then I'd gladly hear it.

Well, Inkscape opens the file perfectly fine as well, as I found out

:)

Alright then, can you perhaps add that file to the original post of this thread?

Back