Quick summary of the last week (2011 - 02 - 01)

I'd say most of the people who keep asking the same questions are US kids. I live here and most people here are cattle...used to having everything spoon-fed to them like some lazy fucking lumps. There is no patience or respect here so I'd just ignore these trolls because you guys are doing a great job given the amount of hiccups this project has had.

Oh THANK YOU! :D

Can I quote you? I always feel bad telling US-citizens I know that Fox is not a nonpartisan news channel and that a lot of more things are happening that are fed to them by their tv...

I'd say most of the people who keep asking the same questions are US kids. I live here and most people here are cattle...used to having everything spoon-fed to them like some lazy fucking lumps. There is no patience or respect here so I'd just ignore these trolls because you guys are doing a great job given the amount of hiccups this project has had.

Can I quote you? I always feel bad telling US-citizens I know that Fox is not a nonpartisan news channel and that a lot of more things are happening that are fed to them by their tv...

Indeed. The more who fight against the rampant disease that is the mindlessness of the majority of people where I live the better. lol

Indeed. The more who fight against the rampant disease that is the mindlessness of the majority of people where I live the better. lol

I love you!

(in a non-erotic way)

Let's not stereotype. One could say the same about other groups.

Agreed. Saying "Americans are ignorant" is an ignorant statement, even if it is partly true.

I did say MOST of the people...twice even...which makes it not a generalization or stereotype...but rather an observation....now if I said all Americans that would be different...also I didn't say anyone was ignorant...I said people are spoon-fed info and are lazy...and if you're from the states thank you for proving my point by not actually hearing what I said but rather reading it and seeing what you wanted to...which is another problem people have here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm sorry. I misinterpreted what you said. I was under the impression you said, "I'm assuming most of the people posting these questions are American, because I have personal experience with most people in America, and in my experience..." As long as we're quoting, you said "there is no patience or respect here," which goes against your using "most" twice. Anyway, you just demonstrated your lack of patience by saying I have a problem instead of just clarifying what you meant.

Code:
pot->Call(kettle, color::black);

Oh, I'm sorry. I misinterpreted what you said. I was under the impression you said, "I'm assuming most of the people posting these questions are American, because I have personal experience with most people in America, and in my experience..." As long as we're quoting, you said "there is no patience or respect here," which goes against your using "most" twice. Anyway, you just demonstrated your lack of patience by saying I have a problem instead of just clarifying what you meant.

Code:
pot->Call(kettle, color::black);
There is no patience or respect here. I never meant to argue that part. I did mean that...myself included. We are a nation obsessed with immediate-gratification. Also you seemed irritable so I though I'd say sorry for pointing out that I never said "americans were ignorant". Excuse me for clearifying my point as you didn't seem to get it the first time. Next time I will just let it stand or not put the bit of attitude I did in my reply. Again my bad sir, I did not mean to ruin your day.

I would also like to apologize. My original post was intended to temper what I perceived to be unjustified attribution. The second post was intended to have a little fun, but it got out of hand. I was going to remove it after getting back from the bank, but you beat me to it. Anyway, I would like to apologize for the negative waves. I hope you have a nice day.

Edit: Also, I never said you said Americans are ignorant, just to clarify.

Some days, I wish the internet had a face in which it could be punched.

^ This. I apologize if I started some sort of sh*t storm yesterday, but I didn't want to start a rift among the community. I watched the community for months before even registering and let alone posting, finding out pretty much all I needed to know before starting to post. I had a bit of a difficult day yesterday and may have been a bit abrupt in my initial answer, but then I tried my hardest to hold my tongue as some lazy vomit caps locked me and started cursing at me. I really can't stand the "I want it now, now, now!" attitude. Especially when all the information you need, and can have, is right in front of you. Again, sorry for that little episode. The project is moving along quite nicely, and I hope it continues to go that way, and everyone can have there Pandora.

Wow, I just checked the previous page. I didn't check the forums yesterday, so I missed the whole thing. I caught a little bit about "what happened yesterday" and assumed that people were spamming General Talk with the same old questions (like "will it run this"). I didn't look into it at the time. Anyway, I could see that conversation leading to frayed nerves. Also, who quotes themself in the same post?

Edit: You know, I got a lot of work done yesterday. I need to trim this forum lurking habit.

It will be so nice when in 4-5 months time all 8000 pre-order Pandoras have shipped and all this "he said she said", whine cry piss moan stuff is over with.

The Pandora team have made mistakes. The biggest was thinking that they could tackle a project like this.

Now they are broke, people are mad at them , and they have to read all this stupid crap on their forums.

But when all is said and done and you get a Pandora in your hands......... It was all worth it. B)

I applaud the team for what they took on and what they are accomplishing. And I hope beyond hope that it will become a success so they can continue this with a Pandora 2, iControlPad 2 and even more wonderful , awesome products.

It will be so nice when in 4-5 months time all 8000 pre-order Pandoras have shipped and all this "he said she said", whine cry piss moan stuff is over with.

Wow 8000 of us... How many do we need before we can register the pandy as a religion?

Wow 8000 of us... How many do we need before we can register the pandy as a religion?
More then two separate households on a census, I think.

EDIT: that's where I live, in England. Don't know where you are.

8000 is approximately the number of people living in my village ^^, my arm drop off (I'm positively amazed/stunned :D ). I imagine a big LAN with a MMOPRPG with all the citizent, it would be amazing ^^, people everywhere, on the park bench, in the bus shelters, sit on the sidewalk... Pandora E-VE-RY-WHERE 0_0... MouahahahHAHAHHA, we are not so far of a relion... a sect... Anyway ^^

Another "plagiarization", won't make much difference, "Peace & Pandora" ^^

8000 is approximately the number of people living in my village ^^, my arm drop off (I'm positively amazed/stunned :D ). I imagine a big LAN with a MMOPRPG with all the citizent, it would be amazing ^^, people everywhere, on the park bench, in the bus shelters, sit on the sidewalk... Pandora E-VE-RY-WHERE 0_0... MouahahahHAHAHHA, we are not so far of a relion... a sect... Anyway ^^

A pandora mesh network event....

A pandora mesh network event....
Governments don't like mesh networks, they're unable to bring them down.

Back