Quick summary of the last week (2011 - 02 - 01)

The only thing obvious is that you haven't taken the time to read through the boards. This subject has been discussed to death and beyond! As far as Engadget goes, I don't think it's bad at all that a bunch of uneducated me-toos have a few critisisms of something they don't understand. For the most part I'd say the reactions are pretty positive, which is good for OPT. Flaming "15 year old games" or knocking the design is childish cause none of those b*tches have done anything other than downloading their favorite Justin Bieber app! Sorry if I'm being critical, but a few sour pusses don't put me off of anything...

The only thing obvious is that you haven't taken the time to read through the boards. This subject has been discussed to death and beyond! As far as Engadget goes, I don't think it's bad at all that a bunch of uneducated me-toos have a few critisisms of something they don't understand. For the most part I'd say the reactions are pretty positive, which is good for OPT. Flaming "15 year old games" or knocking the design is childish cause none of those b*tches have done anything other than downloading their favorite Justin Bieber app! Sorry if I'm being critical, but a few sour pusses don't put me off of anything...

Ok since it makes so much sense to you why dont you explain to me since I seem to not understand the whole process.....how many pandoras have been completed and shipped???

While I can't give you an exact number, you'll find all of the information you need right here! It's a good read, and reading is fundamental!
See thats what the fuck I am talking about I asked for a exact number....that was my question I know you was trying to be a smart ass but unless you were shipping those damn pandoras out the motherfucking door then dont tell me to click a link to some shit I was asking about in the first place that just tells me again that you dont have a fucking clue!!! Thanks anyway douche bag!!!

While I can't give you an exact number, you'll find all of the information you need right here! It's a good read, and reading is fundamental!
See thats what the fuck I am talking about I asked for a exact number....that was my question I know you was trying to be a smart ass but unless you were shipping those damn pandoras out the motherfucking door then dont tell me to click a link to some shit I was asking about in the first place that just tells me again that you dont have a fucking clue!!! Thanks anyway douche bag!!!
NEXT!!!

Temper, temper, Mr Internet tough guy! If you wanted an official answer there is an ask Craig a question section. All you have to do is scroll down! Sorry I can't do that for you.... Enjoy the rest of your day! :)

Temper, temper, Mr Internet tough guy! If you wanted an official answer there is an ask Craig a question section. All you have to do is scroll down! Sorry I can't do that for you.... Enjoy the rest of your day! :)
Ha ha ha I see you trying to save face and end this conversation on that I am the bigger man type shit but look here...Why the fuck would I do that and ask Craig a question when you acted like you know the exact numbers in the first damn place if you dont know then you should not even replied!! WOW you are a straight up DOUCHE BAG!!!!!! Thanks for nothing fellow pandora seeker!!!

[mod edit - be nice.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha ha I see you trying to save face and end this conversation on that I am the bigger man type shit but look here...Why the fuck would I do that and ask Craig a question when you acted like you know the exact numbers in the first damn place if you dont know then you should not even replied!! WOW you are a straight up DOUCHE BAG!!!!!! Thanks for nothing fellow pandora seeker!!!
I just gotta agree with you. Frustration is right when it comes to how most people who been waiting for this handheld to be in their hands and paid for it should feel. Two years and counting is about more than enough patients and understand we can give. The building process is over, its time to see finished products in consumer hands and as I said before, move on to new projects. And I want my Openpandora darn it.

Frustration is understandable, but people could still act civil instead of resorting to name calling. It's really childish in my opinion and doesn't get you anywhere.

Yes frustration is understandable. But pressing the evil caps lock button while typing doesn't help. The OP is sending out units at a rate around 250 per week and the premium pandoras will hopefully make it so that the number will go up to 400-500 per week. So, Atownaction, please sitt down and wait a few weeks more and you'll have it.

EvilDragon updates this page from time to time, so you'll always have a exact number to the date on the bottom of the page.

It's more tiiiiiiiiiiiime toooooooooooooo tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime... as the Swidish way (excuse me for the french joke)

I used be really patient, but I can understand the frustration of a part a the early Pandora orderer. But to cut the pear in two (direct translation of a french expression => to split the difference), I think that the OPT could refresh more often the status. I know that this "daily" would not be full of amazing content, but at least we could see the things move. I mean, "receive UPS number of the board", "10 new Pandoras finished/sent"... Yeah yeah yeah I know that, ones again it does not change the whole world in a beautiful paradise, and I know that the OPT have a life, work... But, I think too, that it does not take a lot a time to write/update two words and 1,2,3... 4 digits ^^, and it could calm the most impatient.

A bon entendeur

A word to the wise

And because I really like this signature: Peace & Pandora ^^

EvilDragon updates this page from time to time, so you'll always have a exact number to the date on the bottom of the page.

It's more tiiiiiiiiiiiime toooooooooooooo tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime... as the Swidish way (excuse me for the french joke)

I used be really patient, but I can understand the frustration of a part a the early Pandora orderer. But to cut the pear in two (direct translation of a french expression => to split the difference), I think that the OPT could refresh more often the status. I know that this "daily" would not be full of amazing content, but at least we could see the things move. I mean, "receive UPS number of the board", "10 new Pandoras finished/sent"... Yeah yeah yeah I know that, ones again it does not change the whole world in a beautiful paradise, and I know that the OPT have a life, work... But, I think too, that it does not take a lot a time to write/update two words and 1,2,3... 4 digits ^^, and it could calm the most impatient.

A bon entendeur

A word to the wise

And because I really like this signature: Peace & Pandora ^^

At first I'd like to say: Please continue with french expressions (plus explanation) :) I'm very interested in thos.

And second: I know we all want more updates. But I can assure you that the phrase "it can't be so hard posting once a day that x numbers have been shipped" is not true.

No offense here - just experience. I know how it feels handling a big project and being overworked.

Sometimes you even won't remember what you did exactly at the end of the day. This is perfectly normal, but sadly not understandable if one wasn't in such a position at least once.

While I didn't order a Pandora, I check this forum occasionally for an update because I'm interested in it (I'll probably buy one some time, but I'll definitely start porting my homebrew stuff to it). I never planned on registering here, but there's something I've got to get off of my chest.

My overview: A couple times a week (or so) ED or Craig will have an optimistic update. About 80% of the replies to their updates are the ignorant whinings (<- lol, is that a word?) of morons. I have never, in my entire life, seen such a pathetic group of individuals. It's really hard for me to believe that so many people can be THAT stupid. But, at the same time, it's hard for me to believe that there could be that many "common internet forum pricks" in one place. EVERY DAY some new dumbass starts repeating the same verbal diarrhea. "What's the exact number of shipped units?" "I ordered my Pandora a week ago, why haven't I got it yet?" "I just took a shit, could you wipe my ass?" "The Open-Pandora Team is a bunch of conspiring fascists!!!" Jesus....

Obviously, I'm not talking about the Pandora Community as a whole. There's just a hell of a lot of bad apples around here. Stinky, GROSS fuckin' apples. What the Open-Pandora Team is doing here is one of the most important things in video game history (making a community designed handheld? A couple years ago I would've said "IMPOSSIBLE!!"). I guess there's bound to be a couple assholes trying to shit on something cool, but DAMN...

And I realize that there must be some frustration here... But seriously people: pull your collective head out of your collective ass and WISE UP.

Thank you.

While I didn't order a Pandora...........................

Thank you.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Holy shit dude.....you're gonna take a beating for that....but to a certain level, I do see your point....

It's really hard for me to believe that so many people can be THAT stupid. But, at the same time, it's hard for me to believe that there could be that many "common internet forum pricks" in one place. EVERY DAY some new dumbass starts repeating the same verbal diarrhea. "What's the exact number of shipped units?" "I ordered my Pandora a week ago, why haven't I got it yet?" "I just took a shit, could you wipe my ass?" "The Open-Pandora Team is a bunch of conspiring fascists!!!" Jesus....

Are you trying to say that we're not allowed to ask about the status of a project that we are interested in? Are we not entitled to ask for information? Your implication comes off as a bit Orwellian.

It's really hard for me to believe that so many people can be THAT stupid. But, at the same time, it's hard for me to believe that there could be that many "common internet forum pricks" in one place. EVERY DAY some new dumbass starts repeating the same verbal diarrhea. "What's the exact number of shipped units?" "I ordered my Pandora a week ago, why haven't I got it yet?" "I just took a shit, could you wipe my ass?" "The Open-Pandora Team is a bunch of conspiring fascists!!!" Jesus....

Are you trying to say that we're not allowed to ask about the status of a project that we are interested in? Are we not entitled to ask for information? Your implication comes off as a bit Orwellian.

What I'm saying is, stop wasting their time and just check the Current Status page. Or read the latest update here. Simple as that. 4/5 questions here have already been answered so many times that my eyes are bleeding. If you have some kind of original question, cool beans. If not, you could be helpful to the cause by sitting down, shutting up, finding the answer yourself (novel concept....) and letting the poor people work.

(lol, I'm gonna end up looking like the asshole, aren't I? What a fucked up world.)

EDIT:

EVERY DAY some new dumbass starts repeating the same verbal diarrhea. "What's the exact number of shipped units?" "I ordered my Pandora a week ago, why haven't I got it yet?" "I just took a shit, could you wipe my ass?" "The Open-Pandora Team is a bunch of conspiring fascists!!!" Jesus....

..... I love it!

What I'm saying is, stop wasting their time and just check the Current Status page. Or read the latest update here. Simple as that. 4/5 questions here have already been answered so many times that my eyes are bleeding. If you have some kind of original question, cool beans. If not, you could be helpful to the cause by sitting down, shutting up, finding the answer yourself (novel concept....) and letting the poor people work.

(lol, I'm gonna end up looking like the asshole, aren't I? What a fucked up world.)

I'd say most of the people who keep asking the same questions are US kids. I live here and most people here are cattle...used to having everything spoon-fed to them like some lazy fucking lumps. There is no patience or respect here so I'd just ignore these trolls because you guys are doing a great job given the amount of hiccups this project has had.

I'd say most of the people who keep asking the same questions are US kids. I live here and most people here are cattle...used to having everything spoon-fed to them like some lazy fucking lumps. There is no patience or respect here so I'd just ignore these trolls because you guys are doing a great job given the amount of hiccups this project has had.

That is EXACTLY the point I was trying to make. Thank you.

I've been ignoring them, but as I said, I just had to get it off my chest. ED and Craig are always so polite to them that I felt SOMEONE had to tell them off. Why not some guy with no posts who didn't even order a pandora? lol.

That is EXACTLY the point I was trying to make. Thank you.

I've been ignoring them, but as I said, I just had to get it off my chest. ED and Craig are always so polite to them that I felt SOMEONE had to tell them off. Why not some guy with no posts who didn't even order a pandora? lol.

ED and Craig have the patience of saints. I get a bit hot under the collar just reading some of the rudeness here...and I'm just waiting for a pandora....not producing them. I don't know how they stay so calm. lol

Back