Pyra Fanart

I'd put in some of the Wachowski siblings' stuff, since it's so philosophical. (and over-the-top.)

Pyra Ascending:
images
In the future, when corporations can own entire worlds and their inhabitants, only one device can save us.

Pyra Atlas (or Cloud Pyra?):
images
In the future, or the past, when greed seems to drive everything, love and hope unite us.

I like their films. I wouldn't say they are great, but they are better than a lot of stuff out there. I suppose they might work. It might be a problem with those posters.

(Also, the great thing about the Pyra and Pandora is that you have a lot of storage options, so you don't need the cloud. I wouldn't want a Cloud Pyra.)

of course, just posting random pictures. i was more interested in coming up with the tag line :)

i forgot their most iconic.
THE KEYBOARD MATRIX
matrix.jpg

we live in a virtual reality created by machines, but only the prophesied one can design a keyboard to satisfy us all.

Here are ways to get fonts:

Just type it in (in caps), select white as the color and generate:
http://fontmeme.com/matrix-font/

"You take the blue nub, the story ends. You wake up behind your Pandora and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red nub, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the keyboard discussion threads go.
"

matrix-red-nub.jpg

Or learn the base font, create your text and add swirled lines manually
http://www.dafont.com/forum/read/97478/cloud-atlas

For the witty oneliners, for example, City of Lost Pyra's:
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/c/city-of-lost-children-script.html
[doublepost=1459719008,1459716687][/doublepost]blobbusters-Poster.jpg

When binary blobs appear in your Pandora... who you gonna call?

Die Bilder sind nicht gut genug. Nowhere near the quality of the other images. I'd rather redo them properly before posting in an official manner. Thanks a lot for the likes though. I guess it's kind of pity, but I enjoy that.

Die Bilder sind nicht gut genug. Nowhere near the quality of the other images. I'd rather redo them properly before posting in an official manner. Thanks a lot for the likes though. I guess it's kind of pity, but I enjoy that.
Then make the pyrageist image better. I like that one it's cool.

Makes me think of Snow Crash.

And serial experiments lain (a girl doing weird stuff with a computer, and other strange happenings).

@rygD I remember it being slow paced, but quite trippy towards the end. I have to watch Videodrome and eXistenZ again.

Maybe if someone is bored they can throw together a serial experiments pyra pic. I might do something rough of her in her bedroom after she developed her interest in computers, but the Pyra, being tiny, is the opposite of the stuff she had later. Maybe I will just toss in a logo for her in the dark room with the crazy system (and leaking liquid cooling) picture, and find an early pic of her working on a computer and replace the desktop with a Pyra.

It might be slow paced, I dunno. I really enjoy all the little things, and usually when I watch it I sit through the whole series. I think it is the "real world" that is slow feeling, and I think that was intentional. The Wired stuff didn't really seem slow to me.
[doublepost=1460034866,1460034750][/doublepost]Didn't someone mention a magnifier for the screen, kinda like in Brazil? I need to run away from this thread now before I have more stupid ideas.

Didn't someone mention a magnifier for the screen, kinda like in Brazil? I need to run away from this thread now before I have more stupid ideas.
That was a cool detail. I only just recently watched Brazil and really liked it. Keep up the inspiration :)

Back