Pandora Japanese Box for Sale Overseas *Now*

Can I hug and kiss her like real? :)
Only if you digitise yourself TRON style, all you need is a giant laser!

Looks like a projection on a transparent screen to me.

I've seen this vocaloid concert stuff a few years back and still do not understand,

how it can be not too artificial for anyone.
It's no-more artificial than something like "Gorillaz" where the band are entirely fictional animated personas for real people, its considered an art project. I can totally see why people would like this, after all there is a real band playing and the fact that Hatsune Miku is entirely digital in both voice and phisicality (or lack of it) adds a little twist. I believe she's intended as an aspirational figure who represents unattainable perfection as far as the whole pop idol thing is concerned - it gives people something to shoot for even if they will never acheive it. If you dont want to think of it as music consider it an audio/visual art installation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say a big "thank you" to ekianjo for making this possible!

I orderd a box as a birthday present for my daughter (which happens to be today).

She is very much into manga and animee stuff - and into Japan in general...

Ekianjo was really trying hard to find something suitable - and he really did.

He even bought a dvd from an online auction and he really cared about a the delivery - he did ask every other day if the package allready arived ;) !

See the attached images if you want to know how it looked like and what was inside...

So thanks a kudos to you, ekianjo!

That was really cool! B)

PandoraBox (1).jpg

PandoraBox (2).jpg

Aw you got cake with yours? Lucky :)

Box is very nice eh.

Happy birthday

Can I hug and kiss her like real? :)
Only if you digitise yourself TRON style, all you need is a giant laser!

Looks like a projection on a transparent screen to me.

I've seen this vocaloid concert stuff a few years back and still do not understand,

how it can be not too artificial for anyone.
It's no-more artificial than something like "Gorillaz" where the band are entirely fictional animated personas for real people, its considered an art project. I can totally see why people would like this, after all there is a real band playing and the fact that Hatsune Miku is entirely digital in both voice and phisicality (or lack of it) adds a little twist. I believe she's intended as an aspirational figure who represents unattainable perfection as far as the whole pop idol thing is concerned - it gives people something to shoot for even if they will never acheive it. If you dont want to think of it as music consider it an audio/visual art installation.
I didn't watch through 3+ hours but I watched the opening song and kind of enjoyed it and as monkfish says they had a live band and it zoomed in for the guitar solos - quite fun if a little different.

Back