Pandora Japanese Box for Sale Overseas *Now*

I've ordered mine now too.

I'd appreciate any unique stuff from Japan inside the box really, if you can get hands on any console/game related gashapon that'd be nice.

I'm happy for a nice surprise though for the contents

cheers ekianjo :)

[edit: I added my handle here to the comments of the order form btw]

Last edited by a moderator:
[edit: I added my handle here to the comments of the order form btw]
just got it :)

Just for your info i'm out of town in the coming weekend (3 days weekend so going out) and I probably won't be able to get stuff for you until next week. Hope you don't mind waiting a little bit :)

That's fine mate, whenever you can get around to it is good

Wow!

The box artwork looks really nice when it's physically in front of you.

I just opened it now ekianjo, thanks very much - You done great with my mystery selection too!

Very nice items included, all gaming related which is perfect. Far greater than I had hoped for. Very happy :)

cheers!

I got a SEGA audio CD, which I am not familiar with - which is good as a nice surprise - which has a great little booklet inside

Famicom cart, Super Famicom - authentic Japanese gaming right there :)

Luigi in kart toy/figure

Mario charm/keyring, really nice metal and painted nicely.

Mario Bros sweets, might be bubblegum, not too sure, a big strip of them with the card label on top

Awesome stuff

:)

2hojz1d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers ekianjo, appreciate the effort, was indeed a well chosen selection for me.

Yeah it couldn't have arrived at a better time, was like Christmas come early for me today unwrapping these 2 parcels... in fact Christmas will be a let down in comparison now :)

By the way the CD is from Project Diva, a very popular SEGA game using the virtual idol Hatsune Miku. You can check on Wikipedia if you want to know more, it's actually interesting to see where it all came from :)

Project Diva is a very popular game in arcades in Japan, even for women !

By the way the CD is from Project Diva, a very popular SEGA game using the virtual idol Hatsune Miku. You can check on Wikipedia if you want to know more, it's actually interesting to see where it all came from :)

Interesting. I also have seen this chara before somewhere but didn't know the source or where it belongs. I guess it's anohter of the many japanes Games that never made it to the western market. "Popular in Japan" seems not enough to automaticly bring it here, sadly. ^^"

Interesting. I also have seen this chara before somewhere but didn't know the source or where it belongs. I guess it's anohter of the many japanes Games that never made it to the western market. "Popular in Japan" seems not enough to automaticly bring it here, sadly. ^^"
It's based on Vocaloid, a software used to reproduce human voice in the first place, for which they created this character called Hatsune Miku ("FirstSound Mic" is the meaning of her name). Then this character became hugely popular as otaku started using Vocaloid to make fan songs with it (since you can make her sing with vocaloid)... then it became games and so on.

They evne have concerts with a virtual hatsune miku around the world. And tons of people come.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rL5YKZ9ecpg?feature=oembed

Honestly I think it gets kind of crazy when you see the above video, but meh. This is Japan.

Am i right in thinking that she's a hologram projection onto the stage with the band playing behind? or is she just CG on a screen?

Looks like a projection on a transparent screen to me.

I've seen this vocaloid concert stuff a few years back and still do not understand,

how it can be not too artificial for anyone.

Back