Pandora Japanese Box for Sale Overseas *Now*

For all the guys here who were interested to have stuff from Japan included in the box, I just started offering the option :

https://pandorafromjapan.stores.jp/#!/items/5231ae5362d7d51ff7000048

Please check the description before ordering. :)

And contact me via PM for what you want in your box (max price, around 1500 JPY). Depending on what stuff you are asking to include it may take more than 7 days for me to get it, so I appreciate your patience and understanding. "Common" stuff will be shipped within a couple of days.

I am putting 4 for sale. First come, first served.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all the guys here who were interested to have stuff from Japan included in the box, I just started offering the option :

And contact me via PM for what you want in your box (max price, around 1500 JPY). Depending on what stuff you are asking to include it may take more than 7 days for me to get it, so I appreciate your patience and understanding. "Common" stuff will be shipped within a couple of days.

What "common" stuff do you mean. O dont live in Japan so I dint really know what "common" is there.

What "common" stuff do you mean. O dont live in Japan so I dint really know what "common" is there.
Common : pens, shonen jump, newspaper, small accessories, branded items (hello kitty, one piece, pokemon), nanoblocks, nice chopsticks (not the super cheap ones), fans, etc...

Nice one, I'm going to order mine tomorrow sometime, just need to pop some cash into my bank to cover it.

Probably request some random vending machine capsule toys, which I believe are very easy come by over there.

That you know of - are there any game related toys out there which are easy come by and exclusive to Japan, like console keyrings or game related mini figures or something..?

Probably request some random vending machine capsule toys, which I believe are very easy come by over there.   That you know of - are there any game related toys out there which are easy come by and exclusive to Japan, like console keyrings or game related mini figures or something..?
Yeah capsule toys are definitely what I consider to be "common" so that's no problem to include.

Console keyrings -> I checked and it's actually not common. I will have a look again this weekend if I can find it or not. Mini-figures could be possible, but please tell me what characters you'd like. FF characters are easy to get by, capcom figures probably relatively easy too... please mention what you'd like and I will tell you what's possible. 

^

That's really cool of you offering things of the "common" sort. 

Back in the day, before Apple killed the format, someone would send me boxes of blank minidiscs from Japan that were only available there.  I'd then sell them off individually or in sets on Ebay. 

Too bad you can't fit a Pachinko machine into the box.

Those boxes look brilliant!  :wub:

I literally cannot decide. What do you suggest? Have you been to the US? What do you all have that we dont? Really I want something that I cant get here

I literally cannot decide. What do you suggest? Have you been to the US? What do you all have that we dont? Really I want something that I cant get here
Let ekianjo surprise you then, leave it entirely up to his discretion so you wont know until you open the MYSTERY BOX 

^ I've seen the movie Seven, you don't want the mystery box.

^ I've seen the movie Seven, you don't want the mystery box.
When ever I see you post something I always read it in crow's voice... But still who knows what could be jumping out of there. Granted randomizing it would be wonderful. Some of us are sad as it is to say only know a nation's products via the stereo types. So having a randomized items in there... not that bad of an idea.

My box arrived yesterday and it is amazing, really nice artwork and nice minimalist construction, very solid and much much bigger than i was expecting i have room for my Pandora and all my accessories - so inside it fits Pandora Charger + different plug types, TV-Out Cable, Spare Pandora Batteries and the Pandora unit itself and theres still plenty of room to spare inside the box!  More than makes up for missing out on the original wooden boxes as a 1GHz preorderer (thanks Craig!) as this is really good quality and seems much more useful.

As for the contents, i got a lot of really cute stuff for the kids (which i'll be hiding for the moment because my eldest has a birthday coming up).  So for anyone who's thinking bout doing this and is still undecided - i'd definitely recommend it, also it arrived faster than it was supposed to, which is nice.

Back