Since All We Are Getting Is A Fedex Box

Phawx

Professional Derailer
Not box art for games or anything. Box art for the actual console.

The dimensions for the box could be:

8"w x 5"h x 1.5"d

This should be big enough to contain an inlay that holds the Pandora as well as the DC Adapter. (Pelican PSP Charger)

Any of our artists out there care to take a crack at it?

This one was from TraylorPark

panda_box1.jpg

But maybe we could go to Kinko's and print our a box for ourselves. For those that would be interested in making it.

I love that box so much. But I would really rather we got our Pandoras as early as possible, rather than faffing about with a box.

Just in case some people missed this...underneath the picture I wrote some text: "But maybe we could go to Kinko's and print our a box for ourselves. For those that would be interested in making it."

I started this topic so that we, the community, could create our own box. Not the Devs.

I, for one, am looking forward to the first "un-boxing, then re-boxing in a box I made myself at Kinkos and then un-boxing again" video on youtube. :lol:

Is it true that it is being shipped FedEx?

If so, I need to contact the ladies to switch my shipping address to my folks down the road.

FedEx does not believe that my address exists. (UPS, USPS, etc have no problems)

Unboxing videos are so incredibly fucking lame.

Nova said:
Unboxing videos are so incredibly fucking lame.
They're dorky as hell, but I won't front, I do indulge in watching them when it's something cool & new that i'm interested in.

making one is another story tho....

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a community designed box sticker? Might be conceivable to slap those on at the last second.. :)

Phawx said:

8"w x 5"h x 1.5"d

This should be big enough to contain an inlay that holds the Pandora as well as the DC Adapter. (Pelican PSP Charger)

panda_box1.jpg

But maybe we could go to Kinko's and print our a box for ourselves. For those that would be interested in making it.

I like that!

Phawx said:

8"w x 5"h x 1.5"d

panda_box1.jpg

not a big fan of all the hearts, my dad would think im gay(sorry if i offended)

Well over a year ago we had some box art which was a woman kissing the Pandora.

Close up and all, quite nice. but since then we have been doing other things.

I'd like something friendly and fun.

Phawx said:

8"w x 5"h x 1.5"d

panda_box1.jpg

I love this design.... I thought it was perfect the first moment I saw it.
Ironically enough I don't believe the Pandora's packaging should HAVE to be "Hip" or "trendy"
It should just vaguely, creatively show what its all about....and I think that box art is perfect.

With alot of the european, and american and Asian box arts I've seen through many other handheld devices ...... I don't see the "gayness" in this box art.

I'd rather the box art look unique and a bit ambiguous (except for those who KNOW what the Pandora is all about), than to see an IPOD box art..or some other mass marketed piece of trash.
The box art should convey a community built device... a little mysterious and inviting.
thats MO though.

The hearts are only just a little fruity. An over abundance of anything can be bad, so I'd just remove a few but otherwise its a nice simple design.

Back