New game for Pandora from Craigix

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
From Craigix twitter :

... also, new game submitted which will be on Pandora and iPhone

@ Craigix :

Sounds interesting, would you care to elaborate?

From Craigix twitter :

... also, new game submitted which will be on Pandora and iPhone

@ Craigix :

Sounds interesting, would you care to elaborate?
Hi I need help! I've just ordered a Pandora for my 19 year old son for Christmas. Have to admit despite having images of it on a laptop thrust in my face at regular intervals over the last few years, I'm not completely sure what I've bought. Could someone tell me if there is anything I need to purchase to go with it, as I don't want him to open it on Christmas day and not be able to use it:(

Hi I need help! I've just ordered a Pandora for my 19 year old son for Christmas. Have to admit despite having images of it on a laptop thrust in my face at regular intervals over the last few years, I'm not completely sure what I've bought. Could someone tell me if there is anything I need to purchase to go with it, as I don't want him to open it on Christmas day and not be able to use it:(
Your post isn't at the right place (but this don't matter much, you're just losing visibility..)

He will be able to use it without any additionnal hardware (well a large SDcard would be greatly appreciated though).

But I'm not sure your package will be at home before chrismas (read, I'm pretty sure it wont. Make sure your son is aware of the delivery problem here)

Your post isn't at the right place (but this don't matter much, you're just losing visibility..)

He will be able to use it without any additionnal hardware (well a large SDcard would be greatly appreciated though).

But I'm not sure your package will be at home before chrismas (read, I'm pretty sure it wont. Make sure your son is aware of the delivery problem here)

This.

You really, really need to be aware that your son's pandora will not be under the tree this christmas, and most likely won't be there next christmas either - they've not completed a quarter of the pandoras from batch 1 yet, and you'll be in batch 2 if you've just ordered. It's taken then 2 years to build less than 1,000, and there's at least 3,000 to go - and that's not counting the batch that you're in.

D.

^

Dunny,

Check the newest news in the news section... My speculation is that Batch 2 doesn't really exist in a very large #, and if current schedule holds out, some Pandora's will be under trees. Mine is already enjoying some trees on a regular basis.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Check the newest news in the news section... My speculation is that Batch 2 doesn't really exist in a very large #, and if current schedule holds out, some Pandora's will be under trees. Mine is already enjoying some trees on a regular basis.

Yes, but they haven't actually started building any more Pandoras, have they? And what makes you think they will any time soon? A status update from OPT? You should know better ;-)

D.

Yes, but they haven't actually started building any more Pandoras, have they? And what makes you think they will any time soon? A status update from OPT? You should know better ;-)

Building has STARTED a few weeks ago when the cases arrived.

We are waiting for the rest of the LCD cables and the boards now, but about 700 units are finished and just waiting for boards to be put in.

D.
What a downer.

Just because you haven't ordered one, doesn't mean you need to kill the excitement for everybody else who has.

Building has STARTED a few weeks ago when the cases arrived.

We are waiting for the rest of the LCD cables and the boards now, but about 700 units are finished and just waiting for boards to be put in.

You're funny, you really are :)

Of course production is going to ramp up real soon now! It's nice that you do these little updates, but please don't take offense when we don't believe you :)

D.

You're funny, you really are :)

Of course production is going to ramp up real soon now! It's nice that you do these little updates, but please don't take offense when we don't believe you :)

D.

who's we?

who's we?

Everyone except you. And also excepting anyone else that falls for ED's updates. Actually, that's not fair - ED really believes what he says, I'm sure of it. It's Craig that doesn't ;-)

D.

^You're playing it, right now! You're losing, btw...

Wait, no. You won, didn't you?

I inserted all my coin at the beginning. I'm playing on credit.

Back