• wut?

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • wot?

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • wat?

Votes: 13 16.3%

• Total voters

Must be forumites buying them.

I will need a spare for testing purposes eventually anyway, so I grabbed one while they were still available.

I'll probably pass along the refurb to my friend once my original order arrives.

Or perhaps I won't.

The listing on ebay also doesn't say what's wrong with them - the joysticks are broken or from the weaker group of nubs, right?

I want one so bad but cant really justify purchasing this when I'll be (hopefully) getting one in about 3-4 months from the second batch. I guess I can wait a bit longer for this device straight from heaven...

Damn you! There I go ordering and waiting for batch 2 and then it's on ebay. :(

And now I'm out of money to buy it. *sob sob*

A spare unit for deving sure would be nice to have. But my funds don't allow me to purchase one right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
iI'm typing this from my refurbished Pandora impulsively bought at about 4pm yesterday :D It feels really surreal after waiting for so long to suddenly have one! It feels brand new to me and so far everything seems perfect. Anyway must go, lots to do; I haven't even got my sd card prepped!

oh shit, we're thousands waiting for our pandora bought years ago, and you can get a new one anytime from ebay -_-

Bumping to say I personally got a response to this from ebay recently. The Pandora itself should not have been flagged as a piracy device, but listings which "encourage" piracy will be removed. Encouraging piracy is ill defined, but I'll wager that it includes mentioning emulators and roms at all.

Back