Votes: 22 27.5%
  • wut?

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • wot?

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • wat?

Votes: 13 16.3%

• Total voters

Looked at the Ebay listing to be nosey. Noticed a typo 'We aim to despatch within 1 working of receiving cleared payment.'... is it day, week, month?

Some reason why no pic on the listing?

Also I notice that Jacquelyn appears to be affiliated with ClickClackKnits... how about hats with Open Pandora logos knitted in? :)

117wgog.jpg

Congrats Craig for getting bandora unbanned. A moment of sanity in the emerging dystopia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a world fame and success!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And one more reason to be Pandora owner :rolleyes:

When the Pandora store would opened I will distribute it in my city (just direct resale) and advert this awesome device for all my friends ad familiars ;)

p.s. But this is VERY strange - I paid for Dingoo A320's and 330's ordered on DX for resale in my city and allways (and now, yes!) I use PayPal for this...

Isn't Dingoo a "piracy" device.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the typo was that "dispatch" is spelled wrong.

Come on, Grammar Fascists! We can do better than this!

yes we can, despatch is the traditional english spelling, though dispatch is now more commonly used, due to americans

bad fish! do your research first

wonder what would happen if ebay banned selling of all the things that could possibly infringe copyrights, it'd be tea coseys and chairs only

oooh, i get it...yeah, would've been a much better name
I disagree. "Revolution" wouldn't have given them nearly as much free publicity. Immaturity alone probably sold a large portion of Wiis. Brilliant marketing.

I disagree. "Revolution" wouldn't have given them nearly as much free publicity. Immaturity alone probably sold a large portion of Wiis. Brilliant marketing.
True on the marketing front, but Revolution (much like Genesis, or Playstaion) sounds like such a cool console name to me...

had a thought: would ebay have a spider that crawls for certain 'banned' terms, because if that came across the sentence '1 pandora battery', it would flag as a psp hack battery thingamajig

have you ever thought about selling it over amazon? they are also more reliable than ebay
I agree. To me, amazon is much more legit. I don't usually look for new stuff on eBay. Its more of a garage sale to me.

had a thought: would ebay have a spider that crawls for certain 'banned' terms, because if that came across the sentence '1 pandora battery', it would flag as a psp hack battery thingamajig
My money's on this, good spot.

I was looking at the auction trying to decide whether to buy it now or to wait patiently for my pre-order as I have done for the last year or so, when all of a sudden my hands acted independently and now there's a Bandora on the way to me! :D

My money's on this, good spot.

I was looking at the auction trying to decide whether to buy it now or to wait patiently for my pre-order as I have done for the last year or so, when all of a sudden my hands acted independently and now there's a Bandora on the way to me! :D
And why not? :lol:

Back