(N64 Emu) Mupen64plus 2.0

running mupen64plus gives me:

dlopen('./libmupen64plus.so.2') error: ./libmupen64plus.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

AttachCoreLib() Error: failed to find Mupen64Plus Core Library

Renaming libmupen64plus.so.2.0.0 to libmupen64plus.so.2 and running mupen64plus gives me:

dlopen('./libmupen64plus.so.2') error: ./libmupen64plus.so.2: cannot dynamically load executable

Hope this helps.

running mupen64plus gives me:

dlopen('./libmupen64plus.so.2') error: ./libmupen64plus.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Renaming libmupen64plus.so.2.0.0 to libmupen64plus.so.2 and running mupen64plus gives me:

dlopen('./libmupen64plus.so.2') error: ./libmupen64plus.so.2: cannot dynamically load executable

Hope this helps.

I got this earlier, wasn't sure if it was to do with me extracting the PND

Great News Everyone!!!

mupen2.png

In the IRC, Tachyon has sent me conformation that the twelfth (?) mupen64plus 2.0 core that I built is functional with ARI's dyranec and as you can see, is now on the Pandora. I can now move on to work on the plugins. Stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
can't wait! :D if plugins are really gonna be supported soon, anychance you may test out Resident Evil 2 with wonderplus++ (couldn't think of the other plugin atm) if you want i can bring it over for you to check it out :)

can't wait! :D if plugins are really gonna be supported soon, anychance you may test out Resident Evil 2 with wonderplus++ (couldn't think of the other plugin atm) if you want i can bring it over for you to check it out :)

Video, Audio, Input and RSP are plugins :p

I know lol :D but Thanks for reminisce :) but the video & especially audio plugins are i believe has to be the important role into emulating at least half of what it can perform ;) i'll show you guys exactly which ones too.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but these have to be ported to arm, a completely different architecture. I would need the source code to do anything.

The first I do in the morning is checking out this thread for news.

This morning is a verry, verry good morning.

Relax, I have built rsp with no problems, Building rice is taking awhile.

There you go he's back you know your stuff and i know you can do it,i hope you get the rice plugin ready soon.

The plugins that mupen had weren't very great but they did the job,so what's the difference in the rice plugin,would it able to play more games or would it be the same.

GO Stradian..!!

Extremely grateful that you are working on this & sure that it will be worth the wait.. can't wait to see what improvements this will bring.

easy, guys. don't just asume this will lead to direct improvements when Stradian is still on first compile.

Back