Mupen64Plus 2.0 Port Request [N64 Emulator]

rError

http://www.emutalk.net/threads/54632-Mupen64Plus-v2-0-is-here!'>Mupen64Plus v2.0 is here!

-Makefiles: support for ARM, PPC, and MINGW architectures

-All: more supported platforms, including Visual Studio 2012, ARM, PPC, and MinGW

-Core: add Ari64's new dynamic recompiler, with support for x86 and ARM architectures
Anyone with the knowledge willing to attempted a port? Sadly I lack such skills  :(

{edit]

On second thought I should have put this in port requests >_<

sorry mods

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

I want this.

EDIT:

Could you post this in the Development section as a request?

Or shell I?

I have compiled it some time ago. It's not difficult to compile. Problem is Video Plugin (and some form of GUI).There is no muppen2 GLES plugin for now. Maybe be OpenGL default plugin works with lunixbochs libGL, but I think it need shader. May be I should retry just to see (it works very slowly with mesaGL).

Use the same GUI options as for the old mupen 64 pnd.

Option to start pickle launcher and the more complex guy.

Can't you "steal" it from the old PND?

The default GUI is gone with Muppenv2. But I probably can use picklelauncher. But it first must work.. GUI is secondary for now. Give a few minute soI try to lauch a game with lunixbochs GL...

So, I tried. It want Shader. So, either you point me to a GLES plugin for Muppen2, or I will have to use libGL2, but I have to convert ARB Shader to GLES2 Shader inside the Rice plugin... Will look at that, but don't hold your breath here...

So, I tried. It want Shader. So, either you point me to a GLES plugin for Muppen2, or I will have to use libGL2, but I have to convert ARB Shader to GLES2 Shader inside the Rice plugin... Will look at that, but don't hold your breath here...
err, it is said to support android so the GLES port is done... somewhere in the code.

The release note say that the rice plugin is what you're looking for : http://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/wiki/ReleasePage

Beside the source have a GLES shaders support but the makefile doesnt seems to try to build it.

err, it is said to support android so the GLES port is done... somewhere in the code.

The release note say that the rice plugin is what you're looking for : http://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/wiki/ReleasePage

Beside the source have a GLES shaders support but the makefile doesnt seems to try to build it.
Ok, thanks, I look again. If there is GLES already inside, it will be much easier :)

I finish compling "arachnoid" plugin, and dig again into rice.

About GUI, there is this "https://bitbucket.org/auria/wxmupen64plus/wiki/Home". I hope it'll work with wxWidget 2.8 (2.9 is noted), I haven't done 2.9 yet :(

*EDIT* Hum, my mercury clone doesn't want to "update". My files stay dated to february. That sounds wrong. I'll grab the full surce and do some rebuild of all that...

Yes, it works better with latest source. Well, I still have a segfault, but at least it's with OpenGLES-2. Hum, segfault anyway, and no Idea where.

The guy looks nice.

EDIT:

Already any progress with the segfault?

I still intend to, just been really busy.  I got stumped on the SDL linkage, but there have been some changes since then so I'll come back to it with a fresh perspective.

Well, I had everything compile. As sebt3 said, the gles2 code is here, but the makefile ignore it. I hacked to have a gles2 compile of Rice (previous segfault was some opengl extension that still wanted to initialised, even if there are not needed on GLES2, so put all them to "false"). But when I launch, everything initialise, it start, I have a completly garbled screen for a second, sound seems to be initialised to, and I get segfault...

Not sure if the Rice plugin is the problem or if it's something else...

Back