Release MAME EX - Beta [Video]

Oh, well. I have to adjust some stuff in GUI here and there, and i need to figure out why SAVE STATES works in MAME, but LOADING STATES fails to load :/
I think we would be fine without save states as long as its a Beta. :)

The GUI tweaks would be enough for all of us foaming :ph34r:

Will this or later releases have image enhancement features like super eagle,scanlines and support tate mode or screen rotate options?

Hey StreaK, will you be including any kind of MAME frontend for this? For screen shots, game info, ect.?

Chris

Hey StreaK, will you be including any kind of MAME frontend for this? For screen shots, game info, ect.?

Chris

Aarrgh!.. don't give him further things to implement, i'm already foaming at the mouth in anticipation of this!

And back on terra firma.. a nice frontend would be pretty cool, reading between the lines though StreaK seems to be a rather thorough individual, so i'm guessing something will be already included..

i've added some eye-candy stuff to MAME EX today + added cheats for every 0.110 romset. It means that in every game we can use cheats like infinite energy bar / play locked bosses [ie: Rugal from KOF] / some games have cheats to jump next level :) .

Loading screen:

mame-ex.png

Video is comming [uploading to YT]..

Last edited:
Back