Release MAME EX - Beta [Video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx_DzUe-PTM

On video:

Art of Fighting 3 [neogeo]

Marvel Vs Capcom [cps2]

Darius Gaiden

Power Instinct 2

Mame 0.110 will use every romset prior to .110 [for example: all roms from romnation works so far [the romset on romnation is 6 or 7 yrs old..]]

Last edited:
New video uploading...

On video:

Art of Fighting 3 [neogeo]

Marvel Vs Capcom [cps2]

Darius Gaiden

Power Instinct 2

Mame 0.110 will use every romset prior to .110 [for example: all roms from romnation works so far [the romset on romnation is 6 or 7 yrs old..]]
Good to see someone finally show cps2 working.I noticed you showing pgm hardware running do the other games work apart from knights of valor? thats another system board i really like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd strongly advise you to not advertise romsites here!

Hey StreaK, what are you currently doing to this before release? It seems to run fairly well, so are you trying to optomize it to run at lower clock speeds? Or maybe just try to improve compatibility overall?

Just curious. It is looking great, and I'm looking forward to playing a wider library of MAME games, as well as analog support, and other nice features. Please, keep up the good work.

Chris

I agree with alerino with option of mane4all and compatibility of 106,it looks it has better compatibility of 106,i don't think killer instinct runs on it.

I wonder if games like tekken,ridge racer,sega rally,virtua fighter can run on it.

How close are you to releasing a .pnd StreaK.. any chance of an ETA..? (won't hold it against you if it's missed.. honest!) after seeing your videos this has flown to the top of my most wanted emu list..

Cheers.

How close are you to releasing a .pnd StreaK.. any chance of an ETA..? (won't hold it against you if it's missed.. honest!) after seeing your videos this has flown to the top of my most wanted emu list..

Cheers.

Oh, well. I have to adjust some stuff in GUI here and there, and i need to figure out why SAVE STATES works in MAME, but LOADING STATES fails to load :/

Cheers.

Oh, well. I have to adjust some stuff in GUI here and there, and i need to figure out why SAVE STATES works in MAME, but LOADING STATES fails to load :/

OK cheers..

Back