Release UAE EX - A1200 + WorkBench 3.1 Video

S

StreaK

What? Another build of UAE? Yeah, since Hideki dont have its sources for PandUAE anymore [i was asking for it, few days ago] i started alternative UAE EX project. Heres a video for UAE EX. There is no release time at the moment for UAE EX. There will be only new videos posted until i'll be happy with UAE EX, then i'll release it [as BETA as usuall :) ]

Whats on video:

Amiga 1200 + WorkBench 3.1 + games like ISHAR + Operation Wolf [WHDLoad'd] from HardFile.

On OP overclocked to 780-800Mhz everything seems to be fullspeed.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbscdgbIcBs

Last edited:
WHOAAAAAAAAH!

WHDLoad with one hardfile would sure kick ass on the Panda :D

Thaaaaanks :D

That's a pity about P-UAE, hope Hideki finds a way to optimize that, it's a very good emulator indeed! Is this new UAE running AGA, and is it fullspeed without framskip? That'd be amazing indeed!! :)

Great! The Pandora (and every Amiga-Fan, like me) really needs such an advances Amiga emulator!

(I just wish that when it's done, you could decide to upload it somewhere, where people will actually be able to find and download it ... )

What a good news to start the day !

The Amiga emulation is partially why I bought a Pandora - I CAN NOT WAIT to try this :D

Does anyone still has Protracker ?

Thanks for your work > Donation Completed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

This is looking really interesting, That Ishar game freezes at that point under on my Pandora

under emulation (UAE4ALL), there is a way to get it going, but it is a while since I played with it.

From what I recall but could be wrong, it is either something you have set correctly

in the emulator or it is something to do with the copy of the game being used.

Amigas Ishar dont freeze at all, i remember dosbox ver will freeze if you dont use numeric keyboard [on right]

Looking forward to seeing the fruits of this now, just donated a few quid to acknowledge Streaks porting streak! ;)

Amigas Ishar dont freeze at all, i remember dosbox ver will freeze if you dont use numeric keyboard [on right]

Hello

It is just that is where it where the Ishar game froze on me under emulation (UAE4ALL) on my Pandora.

No, its meant to be yelled like it would be by an amiga fanboy at a demo party.

:D

Sadly never got to any of those, not too common in Cork back in the day!

Will you be including the mouse hack? Also, I think you need to "snapshot" that games directory of yours!

This is great news.I have been waiting for a good amiga emulator for the pandora. I will donate once or twice when i have some money.

What? Another build of UAE? Yeah, since Hideki dont have its sources for PandUAE anymore [i was asking for it, few days ago] i started alternative UAE EX project. Heres a video for UAE EX. There is no release time at the moment for UAE EX. There will be only new videos posted until i'll be happy with UAE EX, then i'll release it [as BETA as usuall :) ]

Whats on video:

Amiga 1200 + WorkBench 3.1 + games like ISHAR + Operation Wolf [WHDLoad'd] from HardFile.

On OP overclocked to 780-800Mhz everything seems to be fullspeed.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbscdgbIcBs
does amiga emulation have to be restricted to particular adf files.The current uae emulator uses the tosec list.Its not always easy to find the exact rom version of a particular game.Is it possible for any adf of a particular game to be made work in uae.The current uae emulator is not so great.Also what type of compatibility do you expect? 70 or 80 per cent etc.What else can you tell me about amiga emulation.!hanks.

Back