Release MAME EX - Beta [Video]

So whats the most advanced game that mame on pandora could play. Any 3d games? could someone give me an example.

StreaK - How long before you think you would be happy with it to release. This looks great!

Chase HQ, WEC Le Mans

Any 2 stick shooter (Robotron, Smash TV etc)

I'm not too bothered about it running newer stuff as long as it plays the older stuff 100%

Thanks for the reply..

Sounding fantastic, can't wait to see how it turns out..

EDIT:

Whoa, just seen your 2nd video... Donpachi.... *&%$@!!!! i am very happy.. now if this has support for all the other vertical shmup greats Dodonpachi, Change air Blade, Esprade, Battle Garegga, Mars Matrix, Guwange, Dangun Feveron, Batsugun, Armed Police Batrider, Gunbird 1 & 2, Ibara.. etc etc i am quite possibly in danger of spontaneously combusting..

Awesome work.. many, many thanks

(Any chance of an Area 51 demo if it works..?)
Ibara is sh3 cpu and has only just been added in mame the pandora struggles with sh2 games so dont get your hopes up(i hope im wrong)also i believe cave have requested that all sh3 drivers be removed from mame.

Any chance of a video for neogeo and cps2 support as cps2 support seams to be something the pandora lacks due to incompatible romsets.

Darius Gaiden has soundproblems on my sempron 2300+ in my cab, so unlikely :(

darius gaiden works, and its playable enough.. [and yes .. has some small sound problems..]

Last edited:
Maybe, if you release a little pnd, well, we can check some game ;^).

Bubble Memories would be so awesome on Pandora :D
i recon a 68ec020 and 68000 running together is to much for a 1ghz processor shame really as both bubble bobble sequels are awesome.Maybe if streak could release a test build we could give feedback.

Back