Release MAME EX - Beta [Video]

WOW, this looks awesome!

What version of MAME is this based on? What rom set does it use? Any idea when we might see a beta release?

It's time for me to update my rom set to prepare for this. Your work is greatly appreciated, so keep your donation link active, as I will for sure make a donation when the time comes. Great work, keep em coming.

Chris

Yes, looing good. But some more info would be great. Is this MAME faster/better/more compatible than the other MAME Versions available for the Pandora?

Hm, maybe this time I have luck with my roms for converting. I had some successs with clrmamepro but often it doesn't work, at least not for converting older ROM versions to newer ones. ^^"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Will this be compatible with more games than the other pandora mames. Will it be faster etc. Still im really waiting for the Amiga emulator. Will donate for sure when i have the money and will be keeping an eye on the progress of this and the amiga emu. Keep up the good work.

What advantages does this have over the two versions we already have, and does it have support (even if it is only a handful) for the vertical shmups supported by FinalBurn Alpha (are we EVER going to get a port..?) and does it have some decent screen scaling/filter options..?

I'll donate if this runs Chase HQ or Powerdrift.

I soooo want my Pandora.

What advantages does this have over the two versions we already have, and does it have support (even if it is only a handful) for the vertical shmups supported by FinalBurn Alpha (are we EVER going to get a port..?) and does it have some decent screen scaling/filter options..?

well:

+ hyper fast GUI

+ mouse enabled [all rail-gun games will work with nubs or d-pad]

+ all vertical shmups works..

+ save states

for example..

Last edited:
Back