Release UAE EX - A1200 + WorkBench 3.1 Video

HEY Streak,

Any chance of letting us beta test this promising piece of software...?

This would again set this community on fire !

You are? Did i miss a download to a pnd somewhere? I browsed through the facebook-wall several times and didn't find any download-link.

It should work to launch whdload-games directly on emulator-launch, if the harddisk is handled in a native directory that you can access from Linux. You would have to write a script that exchanges the amiga-startup-sequence-file to directly load a whd-game.

If harddisc-files and not plain directories are being used, then the situation is a bit different. The only thing i could think of would be to make a hd-file for the workbench and one hd-file for each game and specify that second file depending on which game you want to run. Or of course set up a complete system for each game, which would bloat things up.

In any way it would involve manual set up for each game, unless you further automate the process. For winuae on the pc there exists (or existed) something like that: "Gamebase Amiga" IIRC.

Sorry Lomaxxx, I meant happy from looking at the video. Thanks for the response to my question

Hey streak you for sure know how to build up tension... Man man I keep coming to this page daily...

Any news ?

Not much at the moment. I've had some problems with UAE, that i'll sort up when i finish all other side projects like MAME EX / DosBox EX and CLI Love.

Streaky-baby, wh'appening wi' dis?

Seasons Greeting and all that jazz... ;)

Streaky-baby, wh'appening wi' dis?

Seasons Greeting and all that jazz... ;)

Because i've had some problems with uae recently [i was talking about it here and there] i freeze development of uae ex for a little while. I'll continue polishing uae in next year :)

Best of luck with this, Streak! UAE EX holds so much promise for Amiga titles on the Pandora. I'll certainly be excited to hear of any progress next year.

How goes this streak? The current amiga emulator(uae-4all) just isn't up to scratch.I wait with baited breath. :)

Streak.Are you gonna finish this? It's kinda like dangling candy in front of a kid and then not letting them eat it.Will you finish this project.The pandora needs a good amiga emulator.

Streak (now commander-beef) is finally back to the Pandora scene with the release of Dosbox EX v.8!

There are now chanches (at least i hope so :D ) he will eventually release UAE EX.

Streak (now commander-beef) is finally back to the Pandora scene with the release of Dosbox EX v.8!

There are now chanches (at least i hope so :D ) he will eventually release UAE EX.

Hurray! More half-arsed driveby porting with little to no UI, no Pandora customisation and promises of performance that don't materialise!

Can't wait.

D.

Back