Release LibreOffice for Pandora

Thanks,

Also, Build 02 should be compatible with Slackware. If someone (LinuxSWAT ?) wan try under Slack and report.

LibreOffice on the Pandora...

Now, THAT'S GREAT !!  :D

I still have to use Pandebian or the others OS so this is very useful to me !! Thanks !!  ^_^

Will check.

As dictionaries can be downloaded by the user i wonder why you bother.

Language works well.

No Slackware

Code:
=======================================================================================
PND             : /media/MAIN/pandora/menu/libreoffice.pnd
PND_FSTYPE      : Squashfs
APPDATADIR      : /media/MAIN/pandora/appdata/libreoffice
APPDD_FSTYPE    : vfat
PND_CPUSPEED    : <unset>
EXENAME         : runscript.sh
ARGUMENTS       : <unset>
=======================================================================================
[ START ]--- Mount the PND ----------
Mounting : mount -t squashfs -o ro "/dev/loop0" "/mnt/utmp/libreoffice"
Mounting the Union FS : mount -t aufs -o exec,noplink,dirs="/media/MAIN/pandora/appdata/libreoffice=rw+nolwh":"/mnt/pnd/libreoffice=rr" none "/mnt/utmp/libreoffice"
[SUCCESS]--- Mount the PND ----------
[ START ]--- Starting the application (runscript.sh ) ----------
--------------------------------------------------------------
Setting PATH to /mnt/utmp/libreoffice:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/lib/java/bin:/usr/lib/java/jre/bin:/usr/lib/java/jre/bin:/opt/kde3/lib/qt3/bin:/opt/kde3/bin:/usr/lib/qt/bin:/usr/share/texmf/bin:.
Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /mnt/utmp/libreoffice/lib:/mnt/utmp/libreoffice/lib:/usr/lib:/lib
Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /mnt/utmp/libreoffice/lib:/mnt/utmp/libreoffice/lib:/mnt/utmp/libreoffice/lib:/usr/lib:/lib:/lib:/usr/lib
/usr/pandora/scripts/pnd_run.sh: line 519:  2390 Segmentation fault      "./$EXENAME" $ARGUMENTS
[ FAILED]--- Starting the application (runscript.sh ) ----------
[ START ]--- Restoring the frame buffer status ----------
/usr/pandora/scripts/pnd_run.sh: line 562:  2403 Segmentation fault      ofbset -fb /dev/fb1 -mem 0 -size 0 0 -en 0
[ FAILED]--- Restoring the frame buffer status ----------
[ START ]--- uMount the PND ----------
[ START ]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------
[SUCCESS]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------
rmdir: failed to remove '/mnt/utmp/libreoffice': Device or resource busy
[ START ]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------
[SUCCESS]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------
cleanup done
[SUCCESS]--- uMount the PND ----------
Return code is : 3

Ok :-(

I will try a more agressive approch next time, by moving all "codeblocks" .so libraries to libs/ folder, but I'm afraid it won't launch then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, just to be clear: I am absolutely not in any way attempting to demand anything. I am standing wide-eyed in awe and just spouts stuff that might be nice, but I make no demands :D This is excellent even as is, and I'm dumbfounded by silence :)

Now, what is missing are dictionaries. I have posted (on page 2) a zip with all the English dictionaries. If someone finds how to use them, please report here  :)  . After that, we can discuss on how to integrate them or not in the PND.

PS: Next build, I'll (try to) add Finnish and Swedish UI languages.

No luck on adding on the dictionaries yet. still investigating. Did you build hunspell at all?   I wasn't able to get a read on whether it needs to be built with libreoffice or if libreoffice can just use its data files.

- Neelix

Just notice that charts just show up blank, the legends will show.. but the actual chart doesn't.

Just notice that charts just show up blank, the legends will show.. but the actual chart doesn't.
In what kind of documents? Excel type or Word types?
I tried making one from scratch, I've also tried an Excel spreadsheet that has a chart pre-made in it. both don't render any type of graphic for the chart.

In what kind of documents? Excel type or Word types?
I tried making one from scratch, I've also tried an Excel spreadsheet that has a chart pre-made in it. both don't render any type of graphic for the chart.
OOps, sounds an awful lot like Gnumeric then in the repo (except that Gnumeric crashes when making a chart)

Hum, yes, sadly chart stays blank. And no error messages or logs. I'll will work on that and the spelling missing.

The spelling thing somehow (just looking from the UI) seems like the red highlights are just not rendered (or the text is not checked), I mean atleast I found a menu with english dictionary listed, etc - so it is not a problem of missing word lists.

Back