Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Godmil

Website
www.godmil.com
This is a pretty impressive emulator, I can't believe the speed it manages.

One wee thing though, I tried Persona 3 and totally locks up my system if I try to save the game (like I have to pull the battery out).

padoro

I haven't read all the post. Has anybody said something about God of War for psp?

GOW: Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta are superb. Amaizing graphics for the psp.

I've got both of them and on the psp run like a dream, I suppose it's too much for Pandora. Or not?

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Thanks for the update!
For me Loco Roco 2 runs way slower than it used to be, but other games have about the same performance so far. I guess the news is mainly around compatibility as you mentioned before.

ingoreis

Advanced Member
Staff member
Every Update is very aprecciated..many Thx here too :)
ore07_1big.gif

Sebosan

Still Fresh
Not sure if this happened with previous versions as well, but when i try to create a profil in S.O.C.O.M. Navy Seals, it keeps telling me that there´s not enough space on the memory stick for that. Every SD card and USB device connected to my Pandora has at least 100 MB of free space available. I also have a swapfile of 512 MB activated so i really dont see where the problem is...

Silent-Hunter

Hardcore Member
Not sure if this happened with previous versions as well, but when i try to create a profil in S.O.C.O.M. Navy Seals, it keeps telling me that there´s not enough space on the memory stick for that. Every SD card and USB device connected to my Pandora has at least 100 MB of free space available. I also have a swapfile of 512 MB activated so i really dont see where the problem is...
I had the same issue with the Actual Crimes Jack the Ripper PSMini game last version. On this version it's fixed. So I guess it fixed for some games but broke for others.