Release Emu EX Plus Alpha ported to the Pandora

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Yes, I also appreciate the history of skeezix's launcher for launching emulators, but I must admit, the .emu front end does allow pairing of bluetooth keypads and setting the keymaps of them much easier than any other solution I've seen.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
On Pandora, the GBA.EMU was the only one who even played the Classic NES Titles, allthough i found them a bit slower than there non Emu EX Alpha + Counterparts, but i used the CC Pandora.. now on Pyra im quite happy whit the Emu EX Alpha + Emulators, but this thing is a bit faster.. allthough Ducktape MGBA and the GBA Core of the Retro Arch Emulator also play the Classic NES Titles on Pyra..

b_o_b

Advanced Member
MD.emu has a better interface, if there's a way to make it faster I'll stick with it

I agree.

For me using Pandafe solves most of this problem though and ties my main emulators together in one unified interface (keeps track of most played/favorites/last played). Option to auto-search by typing the rom name is blazingly fast, especially if you look for something in 1000's of roms. Takes some time to understand how the program works, but worth every minute. Love it.

PowerGod

Forum Addict!
I agree.

For me using Pandafe solves most of this problem though and ties my main emulators together in one unified interface (keeps track of most played/favorites/last played). Option to auto-search by typing the rom name is blazingly fast, especially if you look for something in 1000's of roms. Takes some time to understand how the program works, but worth every minute. Love it.
Never tried it, I will do.

After I set up Retroarch on my PC I found out it's really useful to have the same interface for all the emulators, but I'm pretty sure it will be slow on my Pandora.

b_o_b

Advanced Member
Never tried it, I will do.

After I set up Retroarch on my PC I found out it's really useful to have the same interface for all the emulators, but I'm pretty sure it will be slow on my Pandora.

It is similar but Pandafe is not as integrated and advanced as Retroarch. With retroarch you can also configure settings in a unified manner. Pandafe is mainly an advanced rom and program starter with some organizing and tracking capabilities.
Just give it a try, and if you like it and need some help feel free to ping me or ask a question here