Just a quick heads up

Vote

61nj8t-Icw5-L-AC-SX679.jpg

For Smash.

[USER=68150]@λ the β-Redex Reducer[/USER], eh? Good idea!

That does work, but the forum software must be able to handle the λ character for Greek forums, right? I couldn't figure out how to get it to suggest the rest of the name. I tried using "l" and "λ" with different ways of including the space character or no space or "-" or "_"... I'm possibly overthinking this.

NEWS... NEEEEEEEEWS!

[USER=68150]@λ the β-Redex Reducer[/USER], eh? Good idea!
That is literally what the forum does with your input. I just went the direct way instead of relying on the forum's on-the-fly BB-code translation. Quote anyone else using implicit references and disable the BB-code translation in the WYSIWYG editor, it's the same.

That is literally what the forum does with your input. I just went the direct way instead of relying on the forum's on-the-fly BB-code translation. Quote anyone else using implicit references and disable the BB-code translation in the WYSIWYG editor, it's the same.

Just type "@λ t" and the forum should give a pop-up listing my name similar to how it does with other users.

Ah, well now I really feel like a dummy. For other user names, it was working with only 2 letters, but of course the space didn't count. I swear I was trying with the "t", but it's working fine for me now exactly as you describe.

Thanks!

Hm. Would be a nice simulation game: the player has the task to get climate changes under control again in limited time...
SimEarth?

Why should ED Put the Lanyard Hole out of the Moulds?
Its means a bit less Plastic, and less Time needed to fix Pyras from Customers who dit drop thyre Handheld like its hot...
And if i remember correctly, in 2019 it was allready the Moulded Cases..

Back