It's software this time!

Should davesha skip the queue so he can work directly on the Pyra?

• Yes

Votes: 174 99.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Final price has been announced? I must have missed that somehow..
* Pyra Standard Edition, 2GB RAM: 500 EUR without VAT (=595 EUR incl. VAT)
* Pyra Standard Edition, 4GB RAM: 529,41 EUR without VAT (=630 EUR incl. VAT)
* Pyra Mobile Edition, 2GB RAM: 600 EUR without VAT (=714 EUR incl. VAT)
* Pyra Mobile Edition, 4GB RAM: 626,05 EUR without VAT (=745 EUR incl. VAT)

Im more reffering to the Dark Chrome 15 €, ok, lets put Shipping on my Pyra, and whe are maybe at 768 €, shouldnd be that expensive as the Pyra is still not that big..

I came to 741,21 if i give 626,05 € x 1,16 + 15 €, but at the End, i think its dosnt matter that much, 745 € is a good meassure, + - 15 €..

But this is something that ditnt have to discuss that much, as the Final Prices are something EvilDragon had to calculate,
If if you have around 800 € left on your Bank Acount, i think it dosnt harm..

Reactions: rSl
15 for chrome will be without VAT, so ad 16% here as well
;-)

Oh my God, it’s happening
FF59D4EA-DF28-4861-A971-FEF2EAC58E90.jpeg

Last edited:
I have order two Pyra, one for a friend. I have received one correct mail to choose the color of one Pyra (worked) and another empty mail with no link inside.
How can I choose the color of the second Pyra?

What are the camera specs ? Did Davenshah work on program to make camera take a 10 sec to 20 sec clip Video with the press of a button For posting on various sites ?

What are the camera specs ? Did Davenshah work on program to make camera take a 10 sec to 20 sec clip Video with the press of a button For posting on various sites ?
What camera ?
The Pyra has no camera. You can plug external cameras to it like you would to a PC, more or less.

I have order two Pyra, one for a friend. I have received one correct mail to choose the color of one Pyra (worked) and another empty mail with no link inside.
How can I choose the color of the second Pyra?

Also ordered two pyrae. Got one e-mail with link (IIUC the empty e-mail was related to something with german locale, en_us locale here so no empty email I guess). I don't care much about the color of the other pyra (as long as it is reasonably conservative), but I hope that both of my pyrae are in the queue...

Reactions: rSl
Back