Finally, a bit more news!

Allthough i would like if Joerg Spreave (the Slingshot Chanel) pulls out the Pyra and yells "Let me show you its feature", but if i remember correcly he now got a quite questionable politics background ...

I can remember the Lacy Gaming Review (LGR) got a Pandora on one of his unboxing stuff videos, but he ditnt made a Video about it..

This was a cool time when EvilDragon and Craig made a lot of Videos (One Video per Day), ED is much much more proffesional in this than i, ..

I think when i got my Vacations in Fall, i will experiment whit this Cutting App on the Ipad, as whit Icloud, the Videos i made on Iphone are also available there, but at the moment, im happy when i get them in box whitouth issues and upload them in time..

Yes, I had to update the shop system to a new version and haven't implemented the "pay any amount" plugin yet. That's why it's not available at the moment.

@EvilDragon A way for donations should get a priority ;) https://dragonbox.de/en/home/donation-to-the-shop.html still doesn't work. As the "pay any amount" plugin seems to be some effort to implement, maybe you can add something easier instead, e.g. shop articles of 100/10/1 EUR donation that can be "ordered" in a chosen quantity – or simply a reference to the shop IBAN if that's applicable for dontations.

I still think this is a pretty amazing project and any arbitrary company would have given up long ago. If money provides a little relief, I would like to donate some.

In this restaurant, when you get a 100$ bill, you can say that you pay in decimal and they happily accept your 4 dollars.

In this restaurant, when you get a 100$ bill, you can say that you pay in decimal and they happily accept your 4 dollars.
$100 in decimal is one hundred dollars. So that means that if you only give four dollar, you will need to add NINETY SIX WHOLE DOLLARS! Indeed, NINETY SIX WHOLE DOLLARS! If you do not, then the police will come looking for you. And they will find you. And when they do, they will make you pay. Yes, you will pay then. You will pay NINETY SIX WHOLE DOLLARS! And yes, those Dollars will be WHOLE!

What are you babbling about? The are no letters within the decimal system.
But in a duotrigesimal system $one hundred dollars will be $29900326007497665898261372 in the decimal system.

Attachments

• IMG_20230827_035142.jpg
    IMG_20230827_035142.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
$100 in decimal is one hundred dollars. So that means that if you only give four dollar, you will need to add NINETY SIX WHOLE DOLLARS! Indeed, NINETY SIX WHOLE DOLLARS! If you do not, then the police will come looking for you. And they will find you. And when they do, they will make you pay. Yes, you will pay then. You will pay NINETY SIX WHOLE DOLLARS! And yes, those Dollars will be WHOLE!
You preach moral high ground then blast us with condescending infomercials. You are confusing your (would be) disciples.

But in a duotrigesimal system $one hundred dollars will be $29900326007497665898261372 in the decimal system.
What are you babbling about? There are no dollar signs in either the decimal or the duotrigesimal system.

But in centesimal $one is equal to the decimal number 83242314.

What are you babbling about? The are no letters within the decimal system.
"one" is a variable referring to 1, "hundred" is a variable referring to 100, and "dollars" is a variable referring to $. Thus one hundred dollars is 1*100$.
And due to 1 being the identity of real number multiplication that is equal to 100$.
And due to commutativity under multiplication this is equal to $100.
And due to the fakeness of dollars under the reign of the FED, that is equal to 100.
Therefore, one hundred dollars = 100.

Off topic, sometimes those handhelds are of tofu-dreg quality.
______
______

Is Pyra ever going to see a Kicksterter/IGG campaign? It was being mulled over a couple years ago and not brought up again.

Off topic, sometimes those handhelds are of tofu-dreg quality.
______
______

Is Pyra ever going to see a Kicksterter/IGG campaign? It was being mulled over a couple years ago and not brought up again.
Kickstarter for what? development and production was already funded by pre-orders.

Back