It's software this time!

Should davesha skip the queue so he can work directly on the Pyra?

• Yes

Votes: 174 99.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edit: Ninja'ed by Trashy!

The PCB is an old revision, and is missing the CPU PCB and the display PCB, and has also been defaced by ED and HNS; it's not really suitable for practical use. The pre-pre-order phase happened in October 2015 and all 200 units were all snapped up within a couple of days, and I suspect if you didn't receive a little present in the post then what you have is a plain pre-order.

User @ToastBucket is a member here who is doing impressive work with his prototype getting everything closer to perfection than ever before.

What is ToastBucket?

giphy.gif

Not loose wires. Looks like rework, likely done by the CM (looks professional).
Yeah that's some precision work, likely he's just testing it on some old revision board he had laying around.

Just got my survey. Black and yes sata adapter: ).

Only 24 responses so far. Y'all should check your email you preorded with so ED can get a good exawof the color spread and possible sata adapter.

Also, eta of around September that some folks will be getting their Pyra according to the survey. We have beat the 2month away curse :)

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Holy cow, a Pyra survey! Check your junk email boxes, folks!

40af2c4bcd246099182f33eeace5bdf4.jpg

I’m more than willing to put forward a little extra cash for the dark chrome look. I’m passing on the adaptor, as it would just get lost in a drawer somewhere. Needless to say, I’m extremely excited!

Back